chapter eleven (edited)

Italic - thoughts

SONG HAIRI

"Thanks for coming!" I said while waving at their slowly disappearing figures.

"You're really gonna meet Yeonjun hyung?" Sunghoon asked the time I entered my studio again.

"Yes why, any problem?" I teased, slowly walking towards him and him walking backwards. He reached the table where my small piano and computer is, I placed my arms on the table traping him.

He just chuckled and swiftly turned me around, meaning I'm now the who's trapped between his arms.

Just how did the tables turned that quick?

"Did you just turned the tables now park?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yes I did Song" He said in a low voice slowly leaning his head more infront of me.

"Did you know you looked cute while trapping me in your arms?" He said with a smirk.

"I always look cute" I smirked and flicked his forehead with my fingers.

He whined and rubbed his forehead.

"Back to topic miss, are you really gonna meet Yeonjun hyung?" He asked looking straight in my eyes.

"If he have time, yes" I said looking back at his stare.

"Then I'll go with you" He said bopping my nose with his' before removing his arm from side.

"What if I don't want you to come?" I teased, again.

"Then you wouldn't have the chance to meet him" He answered shrugging his shoulder giving me the 'your choice' look.

"Whatever I'm going home" I said and was about exit my studio when I remembered something.

"Hey, go with me at the rooftop first before going home" I said to Sunghoon who's collecting his things.

"Ok, wait a minute" He answered. After a few mins he finally collected all his things and slung his bag on his shoulder before closing the lights of my studio.

We started walking to the elevator and he pressed the 15th floor, which is the rooftop.

We arrived at my company building's rooftop feeling the cold yet relaxing air brush on our skin and blow our hair back. We went at the stone railings and leaned enjoying the nature's company.

It was already night so the view looked extra pretty with the lights coming from every building and houses.

"Why do I have to go here with you?"

P.O.V

Sunghoon asked admiring Ira who's eyes are glowing from the city lights.

"I wanna tell you something special" Ira answered with a grin.

"Then tell me now" Sunghoon said and chuckled.

"Deureogago sipeo neoui kyubeu sogeuro
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Tumyeonghage bichyeo pureun mulgyeol sairo
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Oh boseokcheoreom bichi naneun neo neo neo
Geugoseun neoui jageun castleya
Deureogago sipeo neoui segye sogeuro"

Ira softly sang.

"and why are you singing our song?" Sunghoon asked and raised his eyebrows.

"Ipgimeul bureobwa
Geu wiro geuryeobwa
Nae mameul arabwa
Dallago malharago
Nal geugose heorakaejwo

Sunghoon just stared at Ira and wish that this will never end. It was like as if someone blessed his ears.

Urin machi like a moonlight
Hamkkeramyeon have a good time
Nae mami neol like
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah"

'her voice is so damn angelic' sunghoon thought.

"Yeoreojullae neoui window
Chaja hemaen naui Nemo
Nae mami neol like
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
I'll be your girlfriend

I'll give you my lo lo lo love
I'll give you my love
I'll be your girlfriend

I'll give you my blo blo blo blood
I'll give you my blood
I'll be your girl girlfriend"

Ira stopped singing and looked at Sunghoon with a smile.

He was too stunned to speak, not because of her voice and the way she sang it but because of the song. Their song and the way she changed the lyrics of it.

"Stop joking around" Sunghoon said bitting his lower lips trying to calm himself.

"Why? You don't want me to answer you? Aren't you courting me?" Ira said and rolled her eyes, lowkey nervous.

Sunghoon just froze on his spot. Literally too stunned.

"For real though?" Sunghoon asked still in the state of processing things in his head.

Ira just nodded looking at Sunghoon who's panicking and couldn't believe what he heard. Sunghoon quickly hugged her tightly and gave her the biggest smile he could ever give.

"I love you" Sunghoon mumbled while releasing himself from their hug and cupping Ira's cheeks.

"I love you more" Ira answered with a smile. Sunghoon pressed his lips on Ira's and softly kissed her giving the girl a tingling feeling in her stomach.

It felt so unreal for them, especially for Sunghoon. Knowing that the girl doesn't even know him when they met, yet got he got to be her boyfriend in just a few months.

After a few seconds Sunghoon finally removed his lips that are perfectly attached on Ira's.

He was indeed happy. Sincerely.

"This day will never be forgotten, love" Sunghoon said with a huge grin and arms around Ira's waist.

"February 25 2021, remember that date" Ira said with arms around Sunghoon's neck.

"I'm telling you, that date would be permanently tattooed on my head" Sunghoon answered giving Ira one last peck before hugging her tightly.

_

SUNGHOON

After accompanying Ira to go to her condo, I happily drove my car to our dorm.

"I'm homeeee!!" I screamed with a grin entering our dorm's entrance removing my shoes and putting them on the rack.

"Why are you so smiley?" Jake asked who's on his phone and is seated at the couch.

"Nothing" I said and smiled at myself remembering the scene earlier.

Damn, did that really happen? Or did I just spaced out and imagined things again?

"I'll go in my room now and change" I quickly walked to my room and flopped myself on my bed.

The scene earlier replayed in my head again causing for me to mess my hair and squeal.

"Yah! what's wrong with you?!" Jay barged in my room seeing me all red and is a mess.

"Nothing! just get out!" I said shooing him away.

*******
Shut up, this chapter is literally so cringey for me 🕳️🏃🏻‍♀️

But whatever 🥳

^_^