chapter two (edited)

I changed the name btw.

Italic - thoughts

SONG HAIRI

"Since we asked Enhypen's ideal type earlier, how about you Ira? What are the things you wanted or is looking for a man?"

"Uhm.... I'm not really finding something into someone..." I answered honestly with a smile.

"I mean is there really no specific thing you're looking for a man?" the emcee asked again.

"I have though it really depends, sometimes I'll just suddenly like someone because of their aura and personality, or maybe talent" I said and they all nodded their head.

After 2 hours, the show finally came to an end and quickly I went to where I am earlier to retouch my make up since the show that I am going to attend will start in 20 minutes.

The make up artists and hair stylists quickly fixed my hair and make up while the director explains the point of the show.

After 20 minutes of rushing inside the make up room, they are now attaching the mic on my waist and clothes.

"There, go now" my manager said after putting the mic on my clothes.

The show started and all they do is ask questions, play games and more questions.

Of course some of the things I said were scripted but mostly they all came directly from me.

"So, can I know when did you debut?" scripted.

"Last September 7 2020" I answered. and ofcourse with a smile.

"And since that time, you've been getting so many rewards. What do you feel about it?"

"Ofcourse I really feel thankful and loved. Not really expecting all of this though, but at least people appreciates me" I answered with a smile again.

My cheeks are now so sore from all the smiling. I hate it.

After another 2 hours, Im done for today. I quickly grabbed my make up remover and started on removing my make up gently, not wanting my skin to be all dry and have wrinkles.

Ofcourse who wants an ugly skin, no one right? So better take care of it.

(look who's writing things like this and yet doesn't even have any skin care routine TT)

After removing my make up, I just let my hair on what it is styled while the staffs are removing all the the electronics that are attached on my body.

After everything that needs to be done, I quickly went with my manager into the company's van and went home.

*******

^_^