chapter seven (edited)

Italic - thoughts

SONG HAIRI

I woke up with my phone ringing that's underneath my pillow. I groaned and lazily picked it uo without looking on who is calling.

"Hello?" I answered with my morning voice

[ Yah! Song Hairi! I've called you hundred times why aren't you answering?! And come here at our company asap!! Mr. Ceo is literally panicking rn! ]

"Hwasa eonni?"

[ Yes it's me, and come here now! ]

"hmm, okay"

I lazily said before ending the call and standing up.

"Ahhh, my head hurts" I mumbled before going straight to the bathroom and taking a shower.

I wore this with no makeup and with my natural straight hair

I wore this with no makeup and with my natural straight hair. I grabbed my things, putting it inside my bad before going out of my condo.

"Damn it's snowing again" I said as i exited my condo's building with my car. I quickly and carefully drove to our company as I play my songs on my phone.

While driving peacefully, the music suddenly stopped and my ringtone for incoming calls played instead. I quickly connected my airpods before looking on who's calling and answering it.

'hwasarawr eonni'

"Yes eonni? I'm in my car right now"

[ yeah about that, the members accidentally left jay in their dorm which is only a few km away from our company building ]

"Wait, I don't get it what do you mean, who members and Jay? What are they suppose to do with me?"

[ Ahh, Mr. Ceo invited enhypen and Mr. Bang here in our company to talk about something. And unfortunately, the enhypen members didn't know that Jay is still in their dorm and they left without him. So can you fetch Jay? ]

"Ah, okay. just send me their dorm address. Luckily, I just left my condo so I'm still far"

[ Nice. Sunghoon will text you their dorm address. Drive safely kid ]

"Hmmm, thanks eonni"

I ended the call and the time it ended Sunghoon texted me their dorm's address

_

Sunghoon
Our dorms address is *****,*****,*****

We already told Jay hyung that you will be the one who's gonna fetch him

Y/n

okie:)

Sunghoon

Drive safely

I'm still gonna marry you

And don't reply anymoreee

Just drive

_

I just laughed and instantly erased my text that I am about to send him.

"Ahh, this guy really" I mumbled and chuckled.

After a few minutes I finally arrived infront of their dorm's villa.

I entered on the giant gates of their villa and soon was stopped by some guards. A female and male guard.

"May we know who you ar-" the guard instantly stopped when the female guard yelled.

"Oh God! Ira?!"

"Yes?" I answered with a smile.

"Can we know what will you do inside or who will you be visiting" the male guard said literally clueless why the female guard knows me.

"Ahh, I am going to Enhypen's house. I am gonna fetch Jay real quick" I answered looking at my phone checking the time.

"Oh I guess you're the one that one of their staff said that's coming" the male guard said. I just nodded in response as they finally let me in. Once I got in I quickly looked for the house number and in no time I spotted it with a Jay waiting in front.

Damn, their dorm is big as hell.

I stopped in front of him and rolled down my window. I waved at him while smilling. He soon spotted me and smiled back while waving. He entered and sat the shotgun seat before saying hi to me.

"So I heard they left you" I said as I laugh and did a u-turn to exit their villa.

"Yes, apparently those dorks left without knowing that I am still in the dorm" He said as he fixes his seatbelt.

"Pain so much" I said teasing him.

"Yes I know, really a pain in the ass" He answered and both of us laughed. Since our company building is not that far from their dorm, we soon got there and I went straight to the basement parking lot to park my car.

We both entered the elevator as soon as we went out of my car. I pressed the floor where the conference room, studio and the lockers for idols is located.

We arrived at our designated floor and Jay is just following me.

I put my things first in my locker before heading in the conference room with Jay.

I opened the big doors or the conference room making my hair kinda flew behind. I saw mamamoo eonnis on a corner while our ceo, enhypen and bighit's ceo is seating on the long table of the conference room.

SUNGHOON

All of us are now just waiting for Ira and Jay to arrive. Our ceo and their ceo are now talking to eachother while the rest are busy on their phones.

After a while of waiting someone opened the door making all of us move our gaze into it.

There she is. Ira naturally entering the room, hair slightly being pushed back by the small air she created while opening the door. Her lips' a little parted leaving a small gap between it. No make up, no ironing or something on the hair. Just on it's natural way and last but not the least. Her perfect outfit that lowkey matches mine.

This is why I like her, She's one of a kind.

*******
The legendary whipped thoughts of Sunghoon in this book 😎

^_^