26. Abhigya's breakup...

Start from the beginning

Abhi frowned and asks why are you behaving so formal with you... Still you're angry on me...

No doctor why will I be... It's just i am angry on myself for loosing myself and stepped away from my dream... She says with no emotion...

Why are you speaking like that... It's just scaring me... He tells her tensionly...

Doctor let me say it directly I think it will not work between us so better let's breakup... Just before she would complete her sentence abhi slapped her hard....

He furiously asks do you even know what you're speaking... I know i did a mistake for that I am ready to do anything... Why are you bringing that into our personal life...

For me professional and personal is different i will never sacrifice or adjust one for another... You can't expect me to blindly believe you or leave your mistake just because you're my lover... I am CEO of this hospital i have act like one...

Stopping him pragya says when i asked for your special treatment sir... If i am not wrong i was the one who asked to hide our relationship... Now i am really appreciate myself for that I did if not I may blamed even more... It will be best for us so please leave me and look for the one who will be best for you like Aisa....

Saying this she about to leave but abhi stops her by pulling her towards him...

He was much hurted hearing her words

He was much hurted hearing her words... He asks her painfully can you live without me...

A long tear escaped from her eyes and wiping that says I can...

His hold on her hand tightened with blood shot red eyes looks at her by saying don't lie to yourself fuggii... You want to punish me then do that only to me not yourself... This will hurt you as same as me... I know my mistake is something really big that I didn't heard and not there for you when you needed me... I promise you fuggii will never ever do this mistake again in my life... Please forgive me and give me only one chance...

Looking at him painfully says I may give you another chance for loving you but my self respect will never allow me so sorry Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra... And you're right this is punishment for me also for hearing my heart not my mind... Now leave me...

She tried to remove his hand from hers but his grip strengthen while saying i can't do that... You're mine only mine... I can never let you go even if you wish too... Now you're angry so you take your time to forgive me but you have to anyway... Till then i will wait...

He leaves saying this but stops on his track hearing her...

Pragya: i am not yours... Now itself i am proving you...

Abhi confusingly turns to find her walking past him towards canteen... Abhi followed her...

In canteen..