♡Chapter 33: No Answer♡

The first part of this chapter is dedicated to : fuckingurmomm (you'll see why)

"Cheers to our newest graduates!" Emily says, raising a glass in their living room. "May they succeed in all of their future plans." The entire room claps and cheers as Rory and Parker smile at each other.

"We could not be more proud of our granddaughters, and cannot wait to see what they achieve, although we will miss seeing them so regularly." Richard added on. Emily and Richard smile at the girls and the Emily finishes the toast.

"All right all right, enough talking, everyone please enjoy the party and the food." She says, and everyone claps again.

"Thank you for that lovely toast, grandma and grandpa." Rory says as Emily and Richard walk over, and Parker agrees. They look around at the party around them, for their graduations, and smile at Lorelai.

"Both of you, please follow me." Emily says, and the two girls follow her, glancing at eachother in confusion. Soon they approach Lorelai's former bedroom, and Emily opens the doors wide, walking over to sit on the bed.

She then pulls out two identical boxes, and hands them to the girls. They both look at her, until she rolls her eyes. "Well gosh, it's a present, open the darn things." She says, before Richard walks in too.

"Did I miss it?" He asks, and Emily shakes her head as the girls slowly take the boxes apart, to reveal two scrapbooks, each with a picture of them from the debutante ball on the front.

"Grandma, did you make these?" Rory asks, looking at it in disbelief. Emily nods as Parker begins to speak.

"Wow grandma, this is-" Parker starts to say. "I don't even know what to say, this is amazing."

"And they are only half full, so you can fill them with pictures of your college experiences and memories." Emily says, and the two girls lean in to hug her and then run to hug Richard and the two leave, leaving the two girls alone together.

"I love this gift, but did she really have to pick those pictures for the front?" Parker says, laughing.

"I think it's wonderful." Rory says, laughing too as they both stare down at pictures of themselves from the debutante ball.

"I agree, but I really just look like a tampon in that dress, it's not my greatest moment." Parker says.

The two flip through their scrapbooks, showing each other photos and laughing about memories, and Rory apologizing for some of the things she said.