26!

Sanemi's pov. 

Sanemi held Giyuu's hand firmly, leading him through the changing autumn forest. Despite the cold wind, he felt hot inside his clothes. There was almost a blur to his vision, and he had a hard time hearing what was going on around him. Desire had dazed him. It was a desire he could not let go of. Ever again. 

"Sanemi, where are we going?" Giyuu asked as he struggled to keep up with Sanemi's speed. 

"I already told you... Somewhere private." Sanemi turned his head to reply. 

"I know, but the forest?"

"Yeah... well, a place where I'm sure it's far enough from anything and anyone. Especially the other Hashira."

"What are we exactly doing?"

"You will soon find out."

"I just-"

 Sanemi halted in his tracks. His breathing became uneven. He whirled his body around and faced Giyuu with a look of greed. He stared at Giyuu's lips, then up to his eyes. 

"If you don't shut up, I'll have to shut you up right now." 

"I..."

Fuck. I need to come to my senses... 

Sanemi continued to drag Giyuu further into the forest. There were bigger steps taken. His head throbbed with pain. His throat went dry when he swallowed. Sweat dripped down his forehead. He wanted so much at this moment. So much. 

I can't...

Sanemi turned and pushed Giyuu's back onto the nearest tree. He let out a small cry in response. Using his arms, he trapped Giyuu in place, not letting him escape. Giyuu's eyes widened as he looked at Sanemi's face, a little bit startled by his sudden actions. His eyes were on the ground as he tried to gather his thoughts. 

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

He veered his attention back up. His attention was focused on Giyuu's neck, hair, eyes, nose, lips, everything. It didn't matter if he was well or injured. He would still feel the same about him. Sanemi let one of his hands off the tree and gripped Giyuu's left cheek, brushing it. His fingers found their way onto Giyuu's lips, parting them slightly with his thumb. For a moment, he gently rubbed it and felt the softness of the touch. He goes a little further to touch his teeth and feels a small bite on his thumb as he does so. He presses more into his mouth, finding the tip of his tongue, his finger now painted with his saliva. 

Giyuu looked at Sanemi with the thumb in his mouth. His face is pink and his eyebrows are slightly furrowed. Sanemi lets his other hand off and slides it onto Giyuu's neck, feeling his quick pulse. He stared into the other Hashira's eyes, waiting.

"Giyuu."

"Sanemi..."

"Please, can I?"

Giyuu gives him a small smile and nods in approval. 

He shut his eyes and crashed his lips onto Giyuu's, feeling a shiver go down his spine. Sanemi held Giyuu's arms above his head using only one of his hands. Never in Sanemi's life had he done something like this. He had never felt something so unfamiliar, feel so good. Giyuu gently kissed back while Sanemi continued to eat at him hungrily. He licked the outside of his lips, pressing and urging Giyuu to let him inside.

Sanemi glided his free hand down onto Giyuu's thigh, squeezing it tightly, making him wince in response. Sanemi slyly slid his tongue into his mouth, tasting him. He felt Giyuu closing onto his tongue, gasping softly. It made Sanemi feel high and want more. He pressed more into his mouth, even if it meant he couldn't catch a breath.

Eventually, he let them both breathe for a few seconds before he started to attack Giyuu's neck. He trailed his tongue from Giyuu's ear, slightly pulling down his uniform to feel his collarbone. Sanemi felt Giyuu jump a bit in response and discovered it was his sensitive soft. He continued to bite down and lick the area while Giyuu made noises quietly with his mouth shut, seeming to be embarrassed by his own voice.

"Hey... Don't shut your mouth... I want to hear you. I want to hear everything you say and every sound you make." Sanemi whispered softly in Giyuu's ear.

"Hm...hm..."

"Do you hear me?"

"Y-yes."

"Good." 

Sanemi unpinned Giyuu, moving both his hands to touch his hips while still kissing and leaving marks all over. He began to feel something grow below both of them. Sanemi pressed himself onto Giyuu's crotch, grinding painfully slow. Pleasure began to swarm all over him and so he continued the motion.

"S-sanemi...ah. "

"Fuck... Giyuu. You're making me go crazy."

What if I went even further?

He stopped the motion and kissing, looking at Giyuu's distraught half eye-opened look. Sanemi made his way to Giyuu's clothed erection, rubbing it with his hand, earning a moan. With his other hand, he craftily unbuckled Giyuu's white belt, unzipping his pants swiftly. He gave a small smirk to the other, proud of what he'd just done. He felt Giyuu seeping through his underwear. It seemed he grew harder the more Sanemi touched. He went up to Giyuu's ear again, whispering.

"Giyuu, do you know what I'm about to do? You know you can refuse..."

"I want it," Giyuu replied quietly.

"Hmm? I can't hear you. What did you say?"

"I... Want it."

"Still can't hear you loud enough, " Sanemi continued playfully. 

"I want it, Sanemi. Please..."

"You said so yourself."

Sanemi reached into Giyuu's underwear, grabbing onto his length while teasing the tip with his thumb. He moved his hand up and down, the friction overwhelming Giyuu. Sanemi saw how his head threw back and his eyes sealed shut. Giyuu was muttering words Sanemi couldn't make out, and moaning out his name repeatedly.  Just all the sounds made him feel like he was on a cloud. He kept on going, progressively speeding up.

"Ha... Sanemi... Sanemi."

"Does it feel good?"

"Y-yes. It does, but... ngh...Sanemi. S-something feels a b-bit weird."

"Fuck... You're gonna come."

Hearing those words probably meant Giyuu had never jerked off before, so he instantly started going faster. Sanemi rubbed the tip harder, feeling more of Giyuu dripping down onto his hand. The Water Hashira became louder, and dug his fingers onto Sanemi's back, clawing onto anything. He was at his climax and it didn't seem like he was going to last any longer.  Sanemi leaned in for a kiss, hearing the muffled moans Giyuu made when he released himself onto him.

They stood there for a few moments, processing what had just happened. Soon after, Sanemi leaned his forehead onto Giyuu's, smiling. Giyuu had only started to regain steady breathing. He didn't realize until now how red Giyuu's face had been this whole time. Sanemi wanted to kiss him all over again. He would place kisses everywhere and all over his body, but instead, he just gave him a small kiss on his nose which made the other smile. 

"Um, Sanemi?"

"Yeah?"

"You didn't get to... come at all."

"Oh... Don't worry. Next time I will... in a different method."

HI EVERYONE! I'm so sorry I didn't update for about over a month. Anyways, this is my first time writing this type of stuff 😳 sorry if it sounds a bit awkward or anything! Also, any chapter that has "!" means it's NSFW. Stay tuned... <3