9

Sanemi's pov.

As soon as Giyuu had left the room, Sanemi opened his eyes again now in an irritable mood, dizzy from the amount of sleep he had gotten. He considered how he will get out of this situation without things getting awkward. He wanted a way out of this place he presumed was Giyuu's home. This place was nothing like the Butterfly Mansion, as the house itself reflected Giyuu's personality - sad and plain. He knew trying to leave the house without Giyuu knowing would just make things more complicated the next time they met. He decided to accept his fate and face The Hashira when he got back to the room. 

Sanemi got out of the bed, trying to lay the blanket neatly. He had almost forgotten there was a wet towel on his forehead, so he quickly removed it and threw it onto the nightstand. He felt something was missing from his side, something very important. His sword. He turned his head down to notice it had been resting vertically on the back of the chair Giyuu sat on. 

Huh. It had been with him most of the time. 

He stretched his body before he grabbed his sword and placed it to his side. He heard a faint sound of shattering glass and a few thumping noises. 

What the hell... 

It became louder as it approached. Sanemi got ready with his sword, now feeling the presence of a demon. He shook the bandage off of his head as it made him feel uncomfortable. His body began to heat up with excitement from the lack of demons he had not slayed of late. 

The door was punctured through as he saw a disgustingly ugly demon in front of him. It had the body of a snake, with a head of a woman. Its tongue slithered side to side, watering. The demon showed him her eyes which had the words 'Lower 1' engraved on them. 

"Hahaha... I've been waiting for you Hashira... I may be only a low demon, but the Kizuki have become stronger! Enmu was stupid, making his body into a train. How ugly the site was. How lucky I am to fill his position. For I, Nure Onna, will make Muzan proud. I will climb the ranks up." 

"Will you just shut the fuck up! All you demons do is go on about how you will defeat the Hashira. I'm sorry but that's just impossible. Certainly impossible for a demon who was only a replacement like you." 

Sanemi gave a wide smirk looking down upon the demon, laughing. His eyes filled with blood lust. 

"Fine! I will show just what I got." 

Just then, Giyuu came into the room, ready with his sword. 

"Just in time, Tomioka."