Interlude: Friends and New Watchers

Start from the beginning

(Her outfit.)

Suddenly a blush formed on her face, "Thank you,". Izuku suddenly realized what he just said and started apologizing but Himiko stopped him, "No it means a lot to me. No one has complimented me in so long."

"In that case will you drop it?" Izuku asked looking into her eyes.

"What?" she asked.

"This mask of a bubbly personality you are wearing will you please drop it. I know you are afraid that people will not like you but you don't have to do that in front of me you know that right?" Izuku said.

"How do you?" Himiko asked.

"You saw my life, didn't you? I used to do that all the time. But recently I realized that if people do not like me for who I am then what's even the point to keeping them around," Izuku chuckled.

"Last time I tried to be myself, my family kicked me out of the house," Toga said with a heavy voice.

"But I am not them," Izuku protested, "I want to help you... all of you. So Himiko Toga will you be my friend and will you let me help you?" Izuku asked offering her his hand but instead of shaking his hand, she hugged him tightly. It was the first time since she got her quirk that someone wanted to be friends with her.

"In that case call me Himi from now on," Himiko said.

"If you don't mind let's take this slowly at first," Izuku said still blushing from the hug, "Let's start with first names first."

"I will take that," Himiko said and skipped back to her place happily humming to herself.

3rd person perspective:-

Suddenly the doors of the Auditorium opened and the No.1 hero Endeavor along with No.2 Hawks entered with none other than Stain trailing behind them.

"What is this man doing here," Iida asked glaring at Stain.

"Do you think I want to be here with all of you Fakes?" Stain asked returning the glare.

"Stand down both of you," Nezu said appearing out of nowhere, "earlier I received a note that we will need to bring Stain to watch along with us if we want to watch it any further so I brought him in."

"How did you even get a permit to do that?" Aizawa asked.

"That came with the letter itself so don't worry about that," Nezu said with a smile.

"Can someone explain to me what's going on?" Endeavor asked.

"You will know everything but before that, I am waiting for two people to arrive," as if right on the clue doors again opened and Sir Night Eye and Gran Tarino entered.

"Nezu what is the meaning of this, why did you call us on such short notice?" Night Eye asked.

Then Nezu explained everything from them receiving a Disk to requirements to watch the said Disk and the events that were shown until now.

After Nezu finished his explanation the first one who spoke was Endeavor, "I am going. I will keep your secret with me but I don't have time for something like this."

"I thought you will have more interest in All Might's secret than this," Shoto said surprised, "I honestly thought that you will force Midoriya to give his power to me."

"And why would I do that?" Endeavor asked, "You already have a strong quirk and I don't know what kind of problem will it cause to you if you suddenly received an unnatural boost of this magnitude. Besides, it is his power he can do whatever he likes with it its not my place to tell All Might who should he choose as his successor."