"After that phone call with you, my boss has been emailing me about my game, and he tells me that it might be released in about two months!" Clark said.

"No way, really? That's amazing!" Ruby said.

"I can't believe it! My own game idea is going to be introduced to the world very soon!" Clark said.

"You know, as much as you talk about the game, I haven't even seen anything about it. How come you have never shown me what it looks like?" Ruby asked.

Clark didn't want to tell Ruby that he based Clovis and Ezra's characters on them. Would she be creeped out? Would she love it? "I just want you to see the finished product!" he said.

"Well, can't I at least view the trailer?" Ruby asked with a chuckle.

"Soon," Clark said.

"Alright. Well, I am very proud of you, babe." Ruby said.

"Thank you! So what have you been doing all day?" Clark asked.

"Well, after I came home from work, I decided to start writing my vows," Ruby said.

"Oh, you did? Good girl!" Clark said with a smirk.

"Don't start with me, boy," Ruby said with a laugh.

"Sorry! But seriously, how is that going for you?" Clark asked.

"As I said, I'm not very good with words, so it's a little harder than I thought," Ruby said.

Clark gets out of his chair and sits on Ruby's lap. "You mean you don't know what to say when you look at this handsome man?" he asked.

"Not when you're sitting on my lap like this," Ruby said, rubbing her hand on his thigh.

"Well, you sure have a lot to say when you're fucking me," Clark said.

Clark playfully bounces on her lap, making cringy moaning noises.

"You have something to say now? Huh, mistress?" Clark teased.

"Get off of me!" Ruby laughed, playfully pushing him off her lap.

"Ah, you know I'm just poking fun at you," Clark said.

"I know you are. I just hope I don't mess it up at the wedding." Ruby said.

Clark takes her hands and stands her up in front of him.

"Never. That won't ever happen. And hey, we're almost halfway done planning everything, and it'll be the best." Clark said.

Ruby hugs him. "And this is the man I'm marrying," she said.

"And the man that you're marrying is tired. So let's go to bed." Clark said.

Ruby agrees as they clean up the kitchen and go off to bed together.
_____________________________
The next morning...
Clark shifts around in his sleep as he feels something touch his body.

"Ruby?" Clark asked, half asleep.

He feels a pair of lips kissing up and down on his dick, getting him harder. He moans softly and opens his eyes to see a body underneath the bedsheets pleasuring him.

"What are you doing, Ruby?" Clark asked.

Clark tries to lift the bedsheets, but Ruby stops him.

"I've been craving you, Clark. Let me have you." Ruby said in a firm tone.

"Okay. Have me." Clark said while blushing.

He smirks at the sight of Ruby giving him morning head. Surprisingly, it was something they never did, but he was damn glad that it was happening. He places his hand on Ruby's head, thrusting his hips up to get deeper into her mouth. He feels the vibrations on his dick from her moans and hears gagging noises.

"Ruby...you naughty girl," Clark said with a giggle.

He closes his eyes in bliss, letting Ruby's mouth control him.

"Oh fuck...don't stop..." Clark moaned.

"Oh, I won't," Ruby said.

She uses her hands to jerk him off as she sucks the tip making his eyes roll back and whimper.

"Ruby, I'm gonna cum..." Clark moaned.

Before he can reach his climax, he hears a loud gasp.

"Clark? What are you doing??" a voice cried out.

Clark opens his eyes to see Ruby standing by the door with a shocked look on her face.

"RUBY???" Clark shrieked.

He looks back at the body underneath the bedsheets, and Mandy pops her head out of the bedsheets, wiping her mouth with a wicked smile on her face.

"Hi, baby. I missed you." Mandy said seductively.

Clark can hear his heart beating rapidly and start hyperventilating again as Mandy leans close to his face.

"No! Get away!!" Clark screamed.
_____________________________
1:40am
Ruby wakes up to see Clark shifting and yelling in his sleep, so she shakes him well enough to wake him up. Clark suddenly jolts out of his sleep with beads of sweat all over his face.

"Are you okay? Oh my goodness, you're sweating like crazy." Ruby said.

Without a response, Clark clings to Ruby crying into her chest.

"What's wrong? What were you dreaming about?" Ruby asked.

Clark didn't want to tell her. "Nothing," he said.

"Baby, you were screaming in your sleep, and now you're sitting here crying in my arms. It's not 'nothing.' Just tell me, please." Ruby said.

Clark grips her shirt as he tries to calm down his sobs. "....M-Mandy," he uttered.

"What?" Ruby asked.

"Mandy. I dreamt of Mandy. She was...she was going down on me...and I thought it was you. I swear I did! I would never do anything like that. Please forgive me!" Clark said, on the verge of tears again.

Ruby stops him. "Shhh. It's okay. You did nothing wrong, baby." she said.

She holds him tighter rocking them back and forth, comforting her fiancé, who had been thoroughly damaged by the most vicious woman who couldn't have him.

Mandy is in his nightmares now! What should happen next? Does Clark need to talk to someone, or will he continue to refuse? And I know this story seems to be slowing down a bit! Don't lose interest! I promise you, it will pick up the pace very soon!
Vote! Comment! Follow! Share!
Bye!💋