Disapproval

49 Disapproval

The smell of coffee filled the room, and the sun peeked through the curtains. Arryn poured a cup from the carafe of coffee, waiting for Castor to wake up. It was still early, but Arryn couldn't sleep.  There were several cigarette butts in the ashtray. Putting one out in the ashtray, Arryn lit up another cigarette.

His mind kept him awake, racing with so many worries and questions. He finally rang for some coffee to be brought up and figured he would wait for Castor. He didn't want to wake him up yet, nor did he want to be away when Cas woke. He remembered how upset Castor was when he woke up alone in bed. Arryn found it rather adorable and, therefore, couldn't be annoyed waiting.

Castor coming into his life just when his life was turned upside down felt heaven-sent. Arryn took a moment to pray and thank the angels for bringing Castor into his life.

Across the room in bed was a peaceful-looking Castor. Arryn smiled, watching Cas sleep.

While Arryn sipped his coffee, thinking to himself, "How did I get so lucky to be loved by him?"

Castor rolled, stretching as he began to wake up. Instinctually he reached out for Arryn. Not feeling him by his side Castor opened his eyes, startled.

"I'm over here, my Luv," Arryn said, setting down his cup of coffee and snubbing out his cigarette, "I couldn't sleep."

Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Castor stretched out more, "Awe, Morning, babe, I hope you haven't been up too long."

Striding over to the bed, Arryn removed his robe, revealing his naked body, "I have been lonely waiting for you to wake up."

Castor admired his lover's physic as Arryn approached, "Oh no, you have? Whatever will I do to make up for it?"

Standing beside the bed, Arryn leaned over, looking down at Castor, who was lying there watching, "Do I have to spell it out?"

Castor tried not to giggle. "Arryn, don't try to play coy with me."

Arryn straddled over Castor, feigning innocence, leaning down, "Not me!"

Castor pulled Arryn down and kissed him deeply. As their kiss deepened, their hands roamed each other's bodies. Grinding against each other, Arryn nibbled along the side of Castor's neck. Just as their passion was building, there was a loud knocking at the door.

Pausing, they look over to the door and then back at each other.

Arryn whispered, "Can't we pretend we are sleeping and ignore whoever is at the door?"

Castor playfully pushed Arryn off him, rolling his eyes, "You know we shouldn't."

Clearing his throat while giving Castor a cheeky glare, Arryn called out, "Who is it?"

Castor covered his mouth to cover up his giggle and blew Arryn a kiss. Arryn pretended to not notice and rolled off of Castor next to him.

Sydel from the other side of the door yelled, "Sorry

your Uncle is wondering if you will join him and Your cousin for breakfast?"

Castor nodded to Arryn, who replied, "We can join him in a bit. Give us 20 minutes, please."

"Yes, My Laird." the butler answered and walked away.

"20 minutes? I guess no time to play!" Castor asked, surprised.

"Do you really want to chance another rude interruption?" Arryn sassed at Castor.

Castor laughed, "NO, we don't want that; well, I'm going to grab a quick shower."

"Don't worry, I won't be joining you, my Luv; I'm afraid I wouldn't keep my hands off you," Arryn said, getting out of the bed.

"Since when did you become so sensible?" Castor asked, wandering into the bathroom.

Arryn was amused and messaged his Uncle to tell him they would be down for breakfast.

- -

Breakfast was set at the table. The aroma of fresh fruit, pastries, eggs, and sausage filled the room. A warm glow from the fireplace lit the room. Allen and Gerald were seated, waiting for Arryn and Castor to join them.

"Dad, are you sure your brother would not like Castor?" Gerald asked nervously.

Sighing heavily, Allen answered, "I know Rory and Maeve wanted Arryn to have an heir. Also, Castor is a man. My brother has always been of a closed mind on some things."

"Dad?! Do you think the same as Uncle Rory?" Gerald exclaimed.

Waving his hand dismissively, Allen answered, "No! No, no, I'm not as stubborn as my brother. Gerald, I want you to be happy and loved. As long as you are, I can be happy, too."

Relieved, Gerald smiled, "Dad, thank you."

Just then, Arryn and Castor entered the room. Allen and Gerald froze up, hoping they hadn't been listening in. Castor and Arryn sensing the tension in the air looked at each other and gently squeezed the other's hands.