After Dinner [Mature]

41 After Dinner

Ava's guestroom was elegantly decorated, with a cozy sitting area by a roaring fire in the fireplace. The bed was very comfortable, with lots of pillows and extra blankets.

A bottle of wine was left for her with a couple of glasses. She offered Blake a glass. "Thank you for joining me for a drink." Ava relaxed, sitting beside Blake.

"I appreciate the invite. I didn't want to spend the evening as a third wheel." Blake joked.

Ava grinned, "Those two are really close... aren't they?" Ava asked in disbelief.

"They both seem equally protective and supportive of the other. I think those two will be together for the long run." Blake explained what he had noticed.

"I can't believe I'm going to say this, but Arryn never looked at my sister like he does at Castor. Nor did they treat each other the way those two do."

Ava sipped her wine." Oh, and for some reason, I never considered that Arryn could be attracted to men either."

"I wonder what his parents will think of their relationship?" Blake wondered out loud.

"They never thought anyone, even Eva, was good enough for their son." Ava frowned.

"Ava, their family are celestial royalty. Arryn is their only child and gains to inherit more than just TWC. Many have tried to arrange for their daughters to marry Arryn. Most were just seeking money and power; their greed offended Arryn and his family." Blake explained, enjoying the wine and noticing how beautiful Ava was.

"Let's not talk about Arryn; I'd like to catch up with you and how you really are doing," Ava gazed into Blakes's eyes.

Blake relaxed, smiling, "And I would like to learn what you have been up to and how you are doing."

--------------------------

Arryn had been pacing in his suite on his phone, messaging his cousin and speaking with his uncle.

Castor was contacting the hospitals and TWC security. He made arrangements for Henry and In-Su to be safely taken to an out-of-­state secret facility. The safe house had a medical center nicer than the best hospitals. Arryn considered making a trip to heal them but was worried about being caught. Fortunately, he had saved some of the Elixir of Health he and his uncle made together. That should help with a smooth and expedited recovery.

Castor was responding to emails and made a note of all of Arryn's plans he made while messaging with staff and family. Castor was sitting on the edge of the bed, reviewing messages on his phone.

Arryn paused next to Castor in front of the bed and threw himself backward onto the bed. Castor was spooked and dropped his phone. With aside eyes glance, Castor smirked at Arryn.

"What?" Arryn said, pretending to be coy.

Castor leaned down and kissed Arryn's forehead, "What am I going to do with you?"

As Castor learned over, Arryn grabbed Castor, pulling him on top.

"Umph..." Castor grunted face to face with his lover.

With a mischievous grin, Castor licked Arryn's face. Arryn holding on to Castor rolled over. Arryn was now on top. The men both started to laugh and kiss. It was like all the day's stress and tension were floating away.

Arryn laid on the bed beside Castor, "Sometimes a good laugh is as healing as a good cry."

"Definitely..." Castor nodded, "So much keeps happening."