Nightmares

47 Nightmares

Waking up from a nightmare, Arryn was crying loudly. So much pain from grief flooded over him. Castor woke up hearing Arryn's cries. He rolled over and pulled Arryn into his arms. Holding Arryn close, he whispered words of love and comfort.

"Let me hold you, my love." Castor whispered, "Let it all out."

Arryn was comforted by Cas's words and embrace, relaxed, allowing the tears to flow freely. Castor gently kissed Arryn's forehead.

He wasn't alone, Arryn thought to himself. Years of waking up after reliving the day he lost his wife and unborn child, he had felt isolated, alone with no hope. This time was different. He was embraced with compassion, could be vulnerable, and still loved.

"I can't lose you, Cas," Arryn whispered, snuggling close to Castor.

"I'm here. I'm here." Castor tried to reassure Arryn," I want to be here with you. Always by your side."

"I had a nightmare..." Arryn's voice wavered, pondering if he could share his dream, "I was dreaming about the day I found my wife and aunt's bodies impaled in front of my parents' destroyed manor."

Castor's face softened as he listened to Arryn open up about his loss.

"I had gone abroad, leaving Eva, with child, at my parents' house. Gerald was with me, and we arrived while Draeven and his minions were still there. We were fighting Draeven and his half-demon crew. I know I could have finished off Draeven, but he got away.

Knowing Draeven is going after those around me again, I'm afraid." Arryn explained.

"This is scary." Castor kissed Arryn's forehead, "We will confront whatever is thrown at us, together. We are in this together."

Arryn grinned and kissed Cas on the lips, "together."

"Oh, I want more, my love," Castor smirked and pulled Arryn into a deep kiss.

Arryn felt his fears melting away as they kissed. Their bodies pressed against each other, their hearts racing.

"Arryn, I want you to fuck me." Castor moaned, grinding his pelvis into Arryn.

Arryn's eyes widened in surprise, "Mmm, how can I refuse you?" Arryn smirked, rolling on top of Castor.

Castor bit his lip, looking up at Arryn, "Fuck me."

"As you wish," Arryn whispered and leaned down, nibbling and biting Castor's neck.

Castor's moans and groans aroused Arryn as he kissed, licked, and bit from Cas's neck down his chest to the inner thighs."

"Oh, you tease me." Castor panted, thrusting his cock towards Arryn's face.

"Oh, you little Brat. I am going to devour you." Arryn teased as he slid Castor's hard cock into his mouth.

Cas gasped and arched his back, enjoying the feeling of Arryn's mouth and tongue. Arryn fingered Cas's tight ass hole as he sucked Cas's cock. Using lube Arryn slid in Iwo fingers and deep-throated Cas.

Castor could feel the urge to cum and grew embarrassed. "stop... please... " Castor squirmed. "Not your mouth..."

Arryn enjoyed teasing Castor and continued. Castor relented and gave in to the urge to explode in Arryn's mouth. Arryn swallowed up all of Castor's cum. Looking up at Castor, Arryn grinned, licking the remains of cum off of his lips.

"We are not done yet." Arryn insisted.

"Oh?" Castor blushed.

"Nope," Arryn smirked and winked up at Castor.

He lifted Castor up by the hips with his legs spread wide open.

Arryn Leaned down and twirled his tongue along the rim of Castor's asshole. Startled, Cas's body jerked, "Woah, Are you sure you want to do that?!"

Arryn gazed into Castor's eyes, "I said I would devour you. I'll stop if you don't like it?"

"I... like... it." Castor moaned.

Arryn drove his tongue into Castor's ass, licking and sucking, getting Castor's ass loose and wet. Sitting up, Arryn stopped teasing Cas's ass and rubbed lube on his own erect cock.

Cas laid there begging for a kiss.

Hovering over Castor, Arryn kissed him deeply. Cas returned the kiss slipping his tongue into Arryns mouth. Castor gripped Arryns shoulders, digging in his nails as their kissing intensified.

Hearts racing and gasping for air, Arryn and Castor gazed into each other's eyes. "Are you ready, Castor? I can't wait to be in you."

Castor's face flushed, and he nodded," Yes, fuck my ass, Babe."

Arryn's body shivered in excitement, "you are too sexy for your own good."

With that said, Arryn sat up, parted Castor's legs, and slowly pushed his cock into Castor's ass.

"Deeper," Castor moaned Arryn slid in deeper and deeper until his cock was all the way in.

Castor and Arryn held onto each other as Arryn started out slowly, thrusting in and out. Kissing each other and sucking and biting one another along the neck, Arryn picked up the pace faster and more intensely.

Castor yelled out, "I'm going to cum."

"me too," was all Arryn could manage to say.

Both men held on to each other mainlining eye contact as they orgasmed together.

Arryn grinned," Wanna do it again?"

Castor frowned and playfully pushed Arryn off of him. "Perhaps later, right now? I need a shower and a hearty breakfast."

"Fine, be that way," Arryn pouted.

-