Karasu Part 1

"Thank you Monsieur Dupain-Cheng for your detailed explanation of your jobs to the class"
Celine said while she started clapping her hands lightly, which the rest of the class quickly followed, so that a single clapping quickly turned into a roar of applause.
Despite his portly height ,Monsieur Dupain-Cheng was a very shy personality, which could easily rival Gabriel Agreste. And so he scratched the back of his head slightly while enduring the applause with a smile.
"Please.. That goes without saying that I come to school today on this special day." he began when the crowd had calmed down a bit.
"Not at all. We really appreciate it when parents take the time to come to school to talk about their jobs. It's no longer a matter of course these days."
For a second, her gaze fell on Adrien who had been enthusiastically participating throughout, but unfortunately neither of his parents had broadly declared to be presenting anything to the class about the profession of fashion designer.
This sight in particular made Celine a little sad. He was such a good boy who was sincere and kind despite his fate. It was just a shame that the jobs of the adults in his life took up so much of they time.
"Of course, like every year, I brought croissants with me," Monsieur Dubapain-Cheng tore the woman out of her thoughts.
"Wonderful!" Celine announced while watching Marinette walk through the class with a fresh tray of croissants.
"How about if we use that to take a short break at this point? Then we can listen to the rest of the parents afterwards." Celine asked, which was met with thunderous applause from the class and a nod from everyone. They all where happy to get the opportunity to take a deep breath for at least a few minutes.
At least the cafeteria wasn't going to be overrun by all the students at this hour, giving a chance to get one more meal before it was down to bars and only bars.
Celine herself gathered up some of her papers, which she couldn't leave lying around, before disappearing into the staff room with her phone in hand. It was time to abuse their power.

"You tricked me..." Nathalie pouted to herself, arms crossed over her chest as her sister pushed her towards the classroom.
"It's an emergency!" Celine protested, but with a big grin on her face.
She loved that her sister would drop everything if she used the words "emergency" and "Adrien" in the same sentence. It was so easy to take advantage of that in such cases to make Nathalie come to the school in a hurry. And this was an emergency. After all, Adrien shouldn't be without a parent on days like this. And Nathalie fulfilled this role almost perfectly.
"What do you expect from me, anyway? I'm not his mother, nor do I have a particularly interesting job." Nathalie asked, still visibly annoyed by her sister's behavior.
"Oh I'm sure you'll think of something to talk about!"
"I'm still not even his parent! That his father is in a meeting of all people, I'm not responsible that the company decided, to hold a last minute meeting with a high priority."
"Oh, we accept all kinds of parents this day, adoptive parents, biological parents. step-parents. So you fit right in."
"I'm not even-"
"Now don't be like that to Nath! After all, this is about Adrien!"
"... I think my parking ticket is about to expire.."
"Nath, you make a lot of money a month. You don't give a damn fuck about the French bureaucracy." Celine said while pushing her sister into the classroom, in which the children were slowly reappearing, all amazed to hear their otherwise friendly teacher swearing. To which Celine quickly responded with a grin, "crap! You don't give a crap." she quickly corrected herself.
With a soft sigh, Nathalie lifted her sister's hands from her shoulders
"Where is his seat?..."
"Right there. First row. Just stand by the window. Thank you~"
"Yeah, yeah.." Nathalie mumbled softly before she placed herself at the glass window facing Adrien's seat.

On a roof, a few meters away from the school,a figure in a black and gray raven outfit had settled. With a broad smile on his lips, he now put aside the binoculars with which he had observed Nathalie.
"There you are again, my peacock," he stated while slowly getting up again. "I was wondering why you were suddenly in such a hurry to leave the house. So your loved one wasn't the reason? Too bad. It was the kid."
With his index finger, the figure now tapped against the chain which was around his neck
"Come out Kwami. Time to shine~" he demanded.
A light emanated from the chain, which gave her a fox-like design, from which a small fox kwami came out.
"hnnng!!" announced the kwami form as it stretched once. It had been a few years since it last saw the light of day.
"It's time to get going. Zeroo, Trixx Unify."