"Fuck Harry faster" I moan

He starts going faster and faster and with out warning places his lips around me and starts bobbing his head.

"Fuck HARRY" I moan loudly.

My hips buck causing Harry to take me in all the way, my back arches and my toes curl. "IM GON-" Harry pulls away and strokes me quickly and I release onto my tummy and his hand.

"I'll get a warm cloth" he smirks.

Harry comes back and wipes my tummy off and takes the cloth back and I pull on my boxers and pants. I've never done that with anyone and it felt amazing.

"So" he smirks returning to the bed.

"That helped" I admit, feeling the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Did you want me to do anything?" I ask embarrassed.

"Babe, hearing you moan made me cum" he laughs and kisses my temple.

Well damn.

"I've missed this, sitting with you and talking" he pouts.

"I know, but after Saturday I'll be all yours. until graduation that is"

"I've got to get my tux tomorrow" he groans.

"You could've with me when I got mine" I remind him

"I know, but you went with your mum and that would've been weird for me" he admits.

"I would go with you tomorrow, but I've got prom committee after school again" i sigh

"I know, but it looks like we won't see each other much this week"

"I-" I pause. "I'm sorry, it sucks not being able to hang out" I apologize for the millionth time.

"Don't worry Loubear" he pulls me into his chest.

We lay like that until we both fall asleep.

The next day drags on and by the time prom committee starts all I want to do is cry or sleep. But I don't. Everyone crowds onto the bleachers waiting for instructions.

"Okay, so today we need to finish the stair case, get the curtains up, set up tables, and make sure all the electrical things are working properly" I say reading a list off my paper

Everyone splits up and I go drag the tables into the gym. I pull a plastic table clothe over the table.

"How's Harry?" Eleanor's annoying voice comes from behind me. And suddenly I snap letting words fall from my mouth.

"Listen, Harry doesn't want you, and he will never want you. So quit asking about him and stay away" I roll my eyes.

"Then why was he with me at a party last weekend?" she snaps.

"What are you-" my words are cut off by Eleanor's phone in my face. There's a picture of Harry and her kissing.

Unable to move, Eleanor laughs and walks away.

"Lou?" Jessie comes around the curtain "hey, what's wrong" she questions

"He- he cheated on me" no emotions are coming to surface.

"What? When? With who?" Her eyes are wide

"Last weekend, with Eleanor" I breathe. "I gotta go home" I give her the clipboard and grab my bag.

I drive home quickly, mum is home so I try to sneak past her but she catches me.

"Louis what's wrong?" Her voice comes from the kitchen.