047. FULL HOUSE OF TEENS

Sam and the teens are sitting at the table in the library when Dean and Libby walk in.

"Did you catch us a case?" Dean asks.

"Uh, no. Get this. Some dude took a picture of a weasel riding a flying woodpecker. Midair. It's kinda nuts." Sam says.

"So, I'm guessing there's nothing on the Amara meter either." Dean says.

"Uh, no. I'm starting to think that God's psycho sister has gone to ground. What about you, you hear from Cas?" Sam asks.

"No. He said he was working on something to draw her out, but... it's been radio silent since he was here." Dean says.

"Yeah. All this quiet's starting to wake me up." Sam says. Dean pulls some takeout food of the bag and puts it on the table, matching excited looks on his and Libby's faces.

"I don't even wanna know." Ophelia says, applying an ice pack to her nose.

It still hasn't fully healed from the fight from Lucifer, but it is better than before and practically almost healed. Though, Dean has been overprotective and refused to let her help out on a banshee case they went on, stating that she needed to rest. Ophelia tried to argue that it was just a nose injury and a case wouldn't kill her, but Dean refused to let her step foot near the Impala.

Nathan and Libby ended up staying with her, Nathan choosing to, and Libby being forced to stay by Sam.

Libby's noticed that Sam's been different since meeting with Lucifer and she knows it's probably because he remembers all the bad memories with the evil archangel. So she stays close to him when she can, rarely leaving his side.

"What the hell is that?" Sam asks, looking at the sandwich.

"That? That's the Elvis." Dean states.

"Elvis?" Sam asks.

"Mm-hmm." Dean nods.

"Is that a--?" Sam lightly touches the "bread."

"That's a glazed donut." Dean informs.

"Yeah." Sam wipes his fingers clean.

"Two, actually. One topside, one on the bottom. Now, your inferior versions, they'll just take one donut, split it right down the middle. Mm-mm. Boom!" Dean blows an air kiss.

"Alright, well, uh, I hope you enjoy it." Sam says, sliding it away from him. "Wow."

"How dare you." Libby frowns at her father.

"You know, there are starving children out there." Dean says.

"Dude, I'm not gonna survive hundreds of monster attacks to get flatlined by some double donut monstrosity." Sam says.

"The Elvis!" Dean exclaims.

"Yeah, I don't... I don't want one either." Ophelia says.

"I'll take yours." Nathan grabs the food from in front of her and takes a bite into it. He moans in delight at the taste, giving Dean a thumbs up.

"See? He's smart. He knows what's good for him." Dean says.

"It-- it isn't good for him." Sam argues. "Libby, put it down."

"No." She denies.

"Libby." Sam warns.

Libby doesn't break eye contact as she picks up her Elvis sandwich and takes as big of a bite as she can. Sam rolls his eyes, running his hand over his face in frustration.

Dean's phone rings, preventing Sam from scolding his daughter.

"Hey! Long time. Your Caddyshack review is way overdue." Dean says into the phone. "Yeah. You got it. We're there." He hangs up. "How do y'all feel about South Dakota?"