007. NOT EZEKIEL

The four Winchesters are at a bar with Cas, him also working the case that the brothers found.

"It is so good being together again. You know, this is my first beer as a human." Cas states.

"Huh. This night might end up entertaining." Ophelia smiles.

"I hope it's okay, me joining you?" Cas asks.

"Yeah!" Libby excitedly nods, patting his hand.

"Why wouldn't it be okay?" Sam asks.

"You know, Cas, are you sure you're ready to jump back into all this? I mean, it seemed to me like you'd actually found some peace." Dean says.

"Hey, you once told me that you don't choose what you do. It chooses you." Cas says.

"Huh?" Dean asks.

"I'm a part of this." Cas clinks his beer bottle with Dean's. "Like it or not."

"All right, well, then, in that case, we have to figure out, uh, who are we up against, what do they want, and how do we stop them." Sam lists.

"Well, Bartholomew wants to reverse Metatron's spell. Presumably to-to retake Heaven once his following is large enough. That's according to April." Cas says.

"The reaper you banged." Dean recalls.

"Yeah, and you stabbed." Cas says.

"Yeah." Dean nods. "She was hot."

Ophelia rolls her eyes.

"So hot. And very nice." Cas says and Dean hums appreciatively.

"Kill me." Ophelia mutters.

"Up to the point she started torturing me." Cas says.

"I believe that would be a pretty good turn off, yeah." Ophelia nods.

"Yeah. Well, not every hookup's perfect." Dean says, patting Cas' arm.

"All right. I'm gonna get us another round." Sam says.

"Nah. I'll get it." Cas says, getting up before coming back and downing the last bit of his current beer. "Mm. You know, I've never done this before." Cas goes to the bar.

"One beer, he's hammered." Dean sighs while Ophelia chuckles.

Sam's eyes flash blue, the other three realizing Ezekiel is in control now.

"Oh, boy." Dean mutters.

"Well? What are you going to do about this?" Ezekiel asks.

"Enjoy a drunk Cas." Ophelia states, smiling. "Feel free to leave." She tells the angel.

"About Cas?" Dean asks.

"He is a beacon, Dean, pulling every angel for miles down on our heads." Ezekiel says.

"All right, you know what, Zeke? Level with me. What is it that you're so afraid of?" Dean asks.

"I told you. When I chose to answer your prayers and heal Sam, I chose sides. That means I'm not in good standing with certain angels." Ezekiel says.

"Okay, well, you know what? Cas isn't in good standing with any angel, all right? But here he is, ass on the line, fighting the fight. So tell me, what makes you so special?" Dean asks.

Before he can reply, Cas returns.

"Here we go. Three brewskies and two root brewskies." Cas says.

"I'm going to get something out of the car." Ezekiel says, leaving.