020. FINISH THIS GAME

Sam walks into the library where the girls are.

"How is he?" Libby asks.

"Demon-y." Sam answers.

"That, uh... I'm gonna take that as not good." Libby says. "You want food?"

"No. No, baby, I'm good." Sam tells her. Libby looks at Ophelia who shakes her head.

"Suit yourselves." Libby mutters, going to the kitchen.

"How you holding up?" Sam asks, sitting across from his niece.

"My father's a demon. Take a guess." Ophelia says, a fake smile on her face.

"Hey, he'll... he'll get better." Sam assures.

"Yeah... if it doesn't kill him." Ophelia remarks. "There's no way that isn't a risk. Or it doesn't work and he stays a demon so... we have to kill him."

"Right." Sam mutters. "Just... don't go down there, okay? You don't... you don't need to see him like that."

"Trust me, seeing him is the last thing I wanna do." Ophelia says.

+++

The girls are sitting at the map table when Sam races in. He sighs in relief, seeing them okay.

"What, doing your daily run inside today?" Ophelia asks before feeling his fear and worry. "What happened?"

"He's out." Sam states.

"What?" Ophelia asks.

"Dean. He escaped. I want you two to hide and do not come out until I say so. I will come find you after I get Dean, but until then, hide and stay where you hide." Sam orders.

"Wait, wh--"

"Go!" Sam orders, rushing out.

Libby looks at Ophelia with a scared look in her eyes, her dad's panic freaking her out.

"Would he hurt us as a demon?" Libby asks.

"I wouldn't put it past him." Ophelia mutters. She grabs Libby's hand, dragging her off. Ophelia goes to the kitchen and grabs two knives before quietly rushing through the bunker with Libby's hand gripping hers.

Ophelia goes into a bedroom they don't use, shutting the door behind her.

"Okay." Ophelia whispers, making Libby sit in the corner behind the door. "Okay, you are going to stay here and you're not going to make a single noise or move or go anywhere."

"Daddy said to hide." Libby says.

"I know. And you're going to." Ophelia states.

"He told you to hide, too." Libby says.

"Well, I'm older, I'm not gonna listen." Ophelia says.

"Why do I have to listen?" Libby asks.

"Cause you're the baby." Ophelia says, her voice in an obvious tone. "Here." She hands her one of the knives. "If dad comes in and finds you, use that. And scream as loud as you can so your dad or I can come help you."

"What if he hurts me?" Libby asks.

"Then, trust me, Uncle Sam will hurt him in return. You'll be okay. I promise." Ophelia tells her, knowing the promise may be not fulfilled.

"What about you and daddy?" Libby asks.

"We'll be fine." Ophelia assures. "Just stay here, okay?" Libby nods, ignoring the tears in her eyes and Ophelia attempts to give her a reassuring smile. Ophelia kisses Libby's forehead before pulling back, attempting one last comforting smile.