003. SEARCH FOR CAS

The girls walk into the main room of the bunker where Sam and Dean are sitting.

"But it is this faction's leadership who want Castiel found. You see, Dean, I can be useful." Ezekiel states.

"Oh, great. It's you." Ophelia sarcastically smiles. Libby sits down next to Sam, but rolls the chair away a bit, not wanting to be next to Ezekiel.

"So can my brother. So, why don't you go check your email, and if I need your help, I'll let you know." Dean says.

"Dean." Ezekiel says.

"I said I'll let you know." Dean says.

"I mean, you know, Cas is human now." Sam says. "It's gonna take him a lot longer to travel."

"I'm gonna get whiplash." Dean mutters.

"Daddy?" Libby asks.

"Yeah?" Sam turns to her, thinking she wants to ask a question, even though she's really just seeing if it's him or not. Libby rolls her chair closer to Sam and hugs his arm, resting her head against it.

Since he's been back, Libby's been conflicted on how close she wants to be with Sam. She wants to stay with him, but also, she finds it hard to lie to him and keep such a huge secret.

But she remembers Dean telling her that if they tell Sam about Ezekiel then Sam will kick Ezekiel out of him and Sam will die. So she stays quiet and just does her best to act normal.

"Um, all right, so, I was thinking that if the angels are organizing, then that makes them a lot more dangerous than we thought." Dean says.

"Why do you think they're organizing?" Sam asks. Ophelia straightens up, a small smirk on her face, as she turns to her father.

"Yeah, dad? What made you think of that?" She asks, giving him a pointed look, waiting for his lie.

"It makes sense." Dean says.

"Oh, it makes sense." Ophelia nods. "Hmm."

Sam looks between them confused.

"My point is, is that the more of them that are after Cas, the worse it is, so... we gotta find him." Dean states.

+++

Sam and the girls sit in the Impala as Dean goes talk to people. Sam is on his laptop and Dean gets back in the car.

"All right. Well, he's definitely been here. Good news is he's getting cagey. He's using a fake name -- Clarence." Dean states.

"That's what Meg used to call him. Of course, he doesn't get that's the name of a pretty famous angel." Sam says.

"What?" Dean asks.

"It's a Wonderful Life." Sam says. Dean shakes his head, clueless. "Dude, seriously?"

"What'd you come up with?" Dean asks, wanting the subject changed.

"Another angel kill, outside a town called Lafayette about a day's travel of here." Sam informs.

"What is that, Indiana?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. Body was found in a homeless camp. Insides barbecued, the whole nine."

"Homeless guy?"

"No, a pharmacist from Dayton."

"Huh."

+++

The four Winchesters are walking out of a convenience store. Dean is carrying the bag of food and Sam is holding a container of pie.