Chapter 6 - Meeting a Demon

Mulai dari awal

With Helbram and King

"Hm, what's this? How did this happen?" Helbram asks himself. "I'm sure he was sealed away in that Goddess Amber as we planned."

King summons more tiny miniature spears behind him with all the strength he has left.

"Stop your futile efforts." Helbram tells King. "This is no longer the time nor place to worry about our fight."

"How do you figure?" King asks, still injured.

"Look there." Helbram tells King, while he was looking at the sky. King looks at the sky and gasps from what he saw. Meliodas came down and caused a huge wind that blew King back, but Helbram just stood there unaffected. Meliodas' wing formed back into his arm.

"Judging by your appearance, I see that you've-" Helbram was cut off by Meliodas punching him in the stomach. Helbram caught his fist with his hand, struggling a bit. "Perhaps I should reconsider my opinion of you." Meliodas teleports, catching Helbram off guard as he uppercuts him. While Meliodas was in the air, he did a backflip and he came down with full force onto Helbram. Meliodas grabs the collar of his armour, throwing him but Helbram lands on his feet. When Meliodas lands, he runs in with a barrage of punches. As he was about to do another punch, Helbram punched his stomach causing him to come into contact with a mountain. Helbram flies over to Meliodas who is facing the ground.

"I see that you are fundamentally different from Guila and Jericho. What a happy accident this is!" Helbram says, while Meliodas raises his head, looking at him. "I'm guessing that you've been a blend from the very beginning, right? You are completely different from the New Generation, as they were infused with Demon Blood later in life." Helbram explains, as Meliodas is getting up and tilts his head in confusion. "It's no wonder the Goddess Amber couldn't contain you. No matter, I'm more interested in testing you a bit further, if you don't mind." Helmbram gets into a fighting position, while Meliodas raises his arm, turning it into a scythe and jumps up into the air. "Impressive!" Helbram exclaims, dodging Meliodas' attack. "This quite some overwhelming bloodlust to behold. I suppose that I should go all out then, as well!" He says as Meliodas floats back down. Meliodas charges toward him, but Helbram teleports behind and cuts him in the back. Meliodas flies into the mountains, causing debris to fall. "Oh dear, I went ahead and cut him in half!" Meliodas emerges from the dust, completely fine. "Oh I see. Those black markings on your body moved and protected you." Helbram says, trying to figure out the situation. " Amazing that you were able to withstand my Holy Tree Sword. Well, you're quite the specimen!" Meliodas's arm changes into a wing and he charges toward Helbram at shocking speed. "But can you withstand this? Hunter Wisp!" Helbram yells, making multiple glowing seeds and charging them all toward Meliodas. Meliodas flies away from them all, trying to avoid them but gets hit. They all hit him and explode. "A direct hit!" Helbram says, snapping his fingers and smiling as Meliodas falls to the ground. "Ah, of course!" Helbram says, getting out his notebook and writing down what he was saying. "Even though your mana has been boosted greatly, you seem to have lost your Full Counter ability. Could this be the result of a new personality or losing your faculties? This needs further study! Truly fascinating!" Helbram exclaims, while Meliodas makes two big claws on both of his hands.

With Howzer

"What is this tremendous mana I'm sensing?" The British knight asks himself. "This could give Sir Helbram a run for his money. I better go back to babysitting Guila." The knight says, walking away from the chasm he created and the one that Diane fell into.

"Hold it!" Howzer tells the knight and he stops. "You're just gonna walk away? You used your magic on an innocent person who wasn't resisting and dragged a civilian into it!"

"Huh?" The knight asked, confused." "We're dealing with criminals that plotted to overthrow the kingdom."

"She risked her life for someone else, who's the criminal here? Her or some damn roly poly like you?!" Howzer asks, angry and mad.