Chapter 4 - Multiple Fights

(This chapter has undergone some editing because apparently I could not spell when writing this chapter. if there are any spelling errors or scenes/parts that don't make sense, please tell me. I want this story to be top quality for everyone.)

Meliodas and Ban walk up onto the platform, stretching and getting ready before the fight starts.

"Capt-I mean Meliodaf! Hang tough!" Diane shouts.

"Baaaan! If you lose, I'll rat you out to Elaine!" King shouts.

'Elaine? I wonder who they're talking about.' Y/N thinks to herself.

As they were cheering, Diane remembers Y/N and Elizabeth. She opens the bow a bit more so that they could see better.

"You can cheer too!" Diane tells us. "You don't have to worry, no one's going to see you!"

"Thanks, Diane!" Y/N and Elizabeth say, but Y/N can see that Elizabeth is still sad. She doesn't know what to do, so she decided to let Elizabeth come to her when she's ready to talk.

"Time for the match to be underway!" Love Helm yells.

"Sure would be nice if we have more room to move around." Ban complains.

Meliodas laughs.

"What's with the laughing?" Ban asks, curious. "Are you really looking forward to fighting me that much?"

"I just remembered the old days when we had about this much space." Meliodas replies.

"It's been a while. Which time are you talking about?" Ban asks.

"Oh, you'll remember soon enough." Meliodas says, vanishing.

Ban's eyes widen in surprise and before he realizes it, he gets punched in the face by Meliodas from behind. Y/N's eyes widen and she starts to worry.

"I remember now!" Ban says with a very messed up cheek and eye.

Flashback

"This place is built like a fortress." Meliodas says, wearing knight armor.

"Of course." A knight says. "It's to keep the person who destroyed the fairy king forest locked up tight."

A yawn could be heard.

"But isn't he still alive in spite of being executed 33 times?" Meliodas asks.

"That's right!" The knight answered, sounding a little scared. "We've tried everything from beheading to burning! That man isn't human!"

"Really?" Asks Meliodas. "What a coincidence."

The knight sounds confused when Meliodas says that.

"Open it." Meliodas commands.

The door opens and Ban looks a bit interested.

"Execution time again?" Ban asks. I'm not budging from here. If you wanna do it, just do it here."

When Ban finishes talking, the door closes and Meliodas is fully in the room.

"Huh?" Ban asks, confused. "You're just a kid."

"Time to step outside, Undead Ban." Meliodas says.

"Look, did you even listen to a word I said?" Ban asks.

"Guess I'll have to throw you out myself." Meliodas says.

"Let's see you try." Ban says, confident that he won't be moved. "Just because you're a kid----"