1.3 The Leaky Cauldron

Start from the beginning

"Did you say Longbottom?" Frank Longbottom asked Harry. "He did you have a son named Neville he's a Hufflepuff. He is also one of the sweetest people on the planet and he makes great herbal tea." Alice started to rant about one of her closest Hufflepuff buddy's. "Who's the mother?" Alice Fortescue said with a hopeful look toward her boyfriend. "You are miss." Luna replied in her dreamy voice.

"Wait did you use my name for Cooper?" Ron asked a suspicious looking Harry. "I mean sort of I changed the last name a bit though." "Geez thanks mate I knew you loved me." "Oh shove off"

"Where are you off to?" "Leaky Cauldron please" Cooper told the driver before sitting next to Harry holding onto the beds poles that were keeping it standing. Almost ten minutes into the ride Cooper spotted a copy of the Daily Prophet that had a man with bushy, tattered hair and dark eyes. "Who's that?" He asked Stan, "Who is that? You don't know who that is? It's Sirius Black, you mean to tell me you haven't heard about him?"

James had no words left to say as Sirius began tearing up. "Sirius I'm sure there's a reasonable answer as to why your on the cover-" "LOOK AT MY HAIR! ITS RUINED WHAT WAS FUTURE ME THINKING!?" He exclaimed as Remus shook his head at his boyfriend wondering why he was like this.

Regulus looked physically hurt by the screen as he reached up to touch his curly brown locks causing Evan Rosier and Bellatrix to laugh at him.

The twins shook their heads, "He's a murder that got himself locked up in Azkaban. Somehow escaped no one knows how. I reckon he was in league with You Know Who, bet you know him at least." "You could say that we know about him pretty well." Cooper joked before getting elbowed in the ribs.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Bellatrix practically yelled, "Sirius supporting the Dark Lord? He would chop all his hair off before he joined him." "Is it bad that I kind of like young Bella?" Alice whispered to Cooper to get a look of confused.

Then another bus came toward the Night Bus but before Harry could yell out, the bus started to squeeze down and go through the small gap in the two buses.

"Bloody hell that looks like your guys are getting squashed." Narcissa told her family around her. "Oh my gosh Gin look it's Cissy." "She doesn't look that different in the future either, maybe we should talk to her. You guys are related right?" "Of course we're related she's also my godmother so."

"But wouldn't the muggles-" Cooper started to ask, "Them! They can't listen properly or see properly can they now. Never notice nuffink, they don't."
The bus is shown speeding down the road before it comes to a stop. Tom, the owner of the leaky cauldron starts to come outside. "Potters at last"
Cooper and Harry carry their trunks inside to a quiet pub. The two get led upstairs into a room with two beds, inside the room was a snowy owl. "Hedwig!" Harry exclaimed letting her fly to his shoulder and nibble on his ear. "That's a smart owl you got there Mr Potter. She arrived only minutes before you did." Tom told the two before stepping out of the room leaving them with Cornelius Fudge.

"Eww not him" Ginny made a face at the man on the screen.

"He was the rudest minister ever"

"Allie what about the vamp?"

"Never mind Mione your right once again."