ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ↬↣↫ sʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪs ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ

⋄⋄⋅⋅✺⋆⋄•☽❁☙❁♥︎❁❧❁☾•⋄⋆✺⋅⋅⋄

⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯And the boys chase the girls with the curls in their hair While the shy tormented youth sit way over thereThis is The Life ~ Amy MacDonald⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄...

⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯
And the boys chase the girls
with the curls in their hair
While the shy tormented youth
sit way over there
This is The Life ~ Amy MacDonald
⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯
⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆

ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ ³¹sᴛ ¹⁹⁷⁷
OLIVE EVANS SAT ON her bed, her red curls threatening to loosen from her messy bun that had been successfully tied up with four different coloured hair ties. The six different necklace trinkets were displayed out on her light blue bed covers and she was currently working on casting every single protective charm and spell that she possibly could on them.

It proved rather difficult however, as some charms she placed down on the trinkets became useless when paired with others. In her notebook, in which she had listed hundreds of different protective spells and charms (some from forbidden books) Olive had crossed out and drew lines between those that weren't compatible.

She had been at it for four hours today and almost every day for the entirety of this summer.

"Olive, come down for supper please?" Rosemary Evans called out to her from the downstairs kitchen.

Olive folded the corner of her notebook and slammed it shut. "Coming!" She called out, rubbing her tired eyes. She glanced at herself in the mirror as she stretched her arms above her head. She was turning seventeen in less than six months, which frankly was . . unbelievable. She hadn't really celebrated her birthday last year, due to the . . uh . . difficult circumstances. But now it was all she could think about.

Olive knew that Lily hadn't forgiven her. It was pretty clear from her and Lily's argument in Diagon Alley just two days ago. The Marauders were a lot more forgiving. Yet, they still weren't convinced she was back to normal. Especially not James Potter.

The argument with Lily had been necessary. She knew that for a fact. It didn't feel as stuffed in the house as it did before. Between her and her sister that was.
Now the stuffiness had sort of been transferred to the rest of her family.

"Should've started a fight in the beginning of summer," she said to herself out loud before unlocking her bedroom door and heading downstairs.

"Nice to see you're not dead," Richard said, sat in his usual spot at the dinner table. He was reading the newspaper and didn't even look at her when he made the sassy remark. Lily was sitting right across from him, in her usual spot, while Petunia was nowhere to be found.