ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ ↬↣↫ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀʙʀᴇᴀᴋ √

⋄⋄⋅⋅✺⋆⋄•☽❁☙❁♥︎❁❧❁☾•⋄⋆✺⋅⋅⋄⋄

↬↝∗✶✾✶∗↜↫ ↬↝∗✶ ✽✿✽ ✶∗↜↫ ↬↝∗✶✾✶∗↜↫⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯❝And then the day came, when the risk to remain tight in a budwas more painful,than the risk it took to blossom

⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯
And then the day came,
when the risk to remain tight in a bud
was more painful,
than the risk it took to blossom.
Risk ~ Anais Nin.
⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯
↬↝∗✶✾✶∗↜↫ ↬↝∗✶ ✽✿✽ ✶∗↜↫ ↬↝∗✶✾✶∗↜↫

"OI, YA COCK!" Olive shouted at the disappearing figure of James Potter. His manic laughter could still be heard as he disappeared out of view. "That bimbo just stole my fucking luggage!"

Dorcas rolled her eyes, wiping her hands on her flared jeans as she tried to carry her owl's cage with one hand. "Just come on. We'll miss the train,"

Olive bit the inside of her cheek before clicking her tongue at the boy's antics, "But, he's running in the opposite way of the train. With my stuff. . ." Olive pouted as she looked at the empty trail leading back to the castle.

"He'll return it when we're on the train." Dorcas chuckled before she spotted the familiar red train. "Look, we're already here, there's no use in going back now."

"Stupid git," Olive mumbled under her breath, before following. "Singing, sinking, diving, dying—"

"Loving, giving, pulling, pushing —" Dorcas sang after her. Then she stopped suddenly, as if she just remembered something. "Olive," she said quietly.

"Yes?" The curly redhead answered as she held Reggie's cage up to her face. She cooed at him, "yes you're so cute, you're the cutest little boy aren't you?"

"Weren't we supposed to wait for your sister at the exit?"

Olive lowered Reggie's cage in realisation. "Shite," she mumbled. "Well, it doesn't matter. We'll just meet her when we get onto the train — OI YA FUCKING PRAT!" Olive shouted after Sirius, who was now quickly making his way into the train, having just slapped the back of Olive's head. Before she could react, a sprinting James Potter went past her at full speed, and also slapped the back of her head. "POTTER!"

Dorcas laughed, shaking her head at their antics. "Liv, she'll be really mad."

"Those fuckin —" said Olive, rubbing the spot they had hit her.

"Olive!" Dorcas laughed, trying to gain her attention.

"Didn't you see what they did?" Olive exclaimed, rubbing the back of her head.

"It probably didn't even hurt because of your hair," Dorcas said while a smile as she rolled her eyes.

"But they don't know that," Olive whispered, and sent her best friend a wink. "Seriously though. They're so annoying. Why are we friends with them, again?"