ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ↬↣↫ ᴇxᴀᴍs

⋄⋄⋅⋅✺⋆⋄•☽❁☙❁♥︎❁❧❁☾•⋄⋆✺⋅⋅⋄

↬↝∗✶✾✶∗↜↫ ↬↝∗✶ ✽✿✽ ✶∗↜↫ ↬↝∗✶✾✶∗↜↫⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯❝You shut your mouthHow can you say I go about things the wrong wayI am human and I need to be lovedJust like everybody else does❞How Soon is Now? ~ the Smiths⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯↬↝∗✶✾✶∗↜↫ ↬↝∗✶ ✽✿✽ ✶∗↜↫ ↬↝∗✶✾✶∗↜↫

⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯
You shut your mouth
How can you say I go about things the wrong way
I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does
How Soon is Now? ~ the Smiths
⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯
↬↝∗✶✾✶∗↜↫ ↬↝∗✶ ✽✿✽ ✶∗↜↫ ↬↝∗✶✾✶∗↜↫

"YOU WILL EACH HAVE to transfigure an eagle into music box." Said Professor McGonagall. "This is a preparation for your final exams in the upcoming months. The music box does not have to play music, but you will receive extra points if it does."

Olive sat in the back of the Transfiguration classroom, surrounded by the Marauders, with Sirius on her right and Peter on her left. Professor McGonagall stood at the front, her stern gaze sweeping across the room as she outlined the upcoming exam.

Olive glanced at Sirius, who was already grinning at the challenge. "A music box? Easy peasy," he whispered, nudging her playfully.

Peter, on her other side, looked far less confident. "I just hope I can manage the basic transformation," he muttered, his brow furrowed with worry.

Remus, his seat right in front of him, turned around and gave him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry Pete, we can practise. Like with your patronus."

The boy still couldn't conjure a corporeal patronus, but he had been successful in casting a non-corporeal patronus, which was a huge step in the right direction. At least to the Marauders that was.

"Remember, the key to successful Transfiguration is concentration and visualization. You must see the object in your mind and focus your magic on altering its form. Practice is essential, so make the most of your study sessions," McGonagall emphasized.

Sirius leaned closer to Olive, whispering again, "Bet I can get mine to play 'God Save the Queen.'"

Olive chuckled softly, more for his benefit than out of genuine amusement. "You do that, Sirius. I'll be actually impressed if you can pull it off."

James, sitting a row ahead, turned around and added, "And if you can't, we'll just charm it to make weird noises and blame it on Peter."

Peter shot James a look of mock indignation. "Hey, no fair! I'm working hard here."

Olive watched the exchange before glancing at her wand, resolved to focus on the task and push through the haze that clouded her mind.

"Alright, class," McGonagall called out, "begin your practice. Remember, focus and visualization."

Olive took a deep breath and raised her wand, picturing the transformation in her mind. She visualized the sleek form of the eagle shifting into the delicate shape of a music box, concentrating on the details that would make the spell successful. It was easy to her and as she worked, the chatter and laughter of her friends faded into the background.