ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ↬↣↫ sᴍɪᴛᴛᴇɴ

⋄⋄⋅⋅✺⋆⋄•☽❁☙❁♥︎❁❧❁☾•⋄⋆✺⋅⋅⋄⋄

⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯Friendships about trust, If we trust you, then you're one of us

⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯
Friendships about trust,
If we trust you, then you're one of us.
Live together, die for each other.

Kidnapping an heiress, Black Box Recorder
⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯
⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆

OLIVE SETTLED DOWN at the Gryffindor table for breakfast one early Tuesday morning with Dorcas by her side. Although they very quickly separated and took their seats in different places with different people. The two of them had started sitting at the Gryffindor table on most weekdays, not because Olive liked it more than the Slytherin table, but because of two things; one, she wanted Marlene to realise that she didn't actually fancy Sirius Black and that she was actually head over heals in love with Dorcas — and from how it looked to Olive, it seemed to be sort of working. Instead of Sirius and Marlene's hate-love arguments blessing them during lunchtime — she was now tempted to put a silencing charm around Marlene and Dorcas as the two could never contain their laughter when they spoke about all kinds of things.

The second reason was to keep a closer eye on Lily.

It had been six weeks since Severus had pulled her aside and told her about the upcoming 'prank' his friends were going to pull on her. Although, it wasn't as if she needed her protection. From how well Lily had been performing in their shared Defence Against the Dark Arts class, she was starting to fear more for Lily's potential attackers than for her own sisters safety. Although Lily couldn't preform non-verbal or wandless magic yet, her spells were powerful and her theories always correct.

Remus was kind of the same in that way, although he didn't possess quite the same amount of patience she had.
James and Sirius were also very talented, although their method of learning wasn't through books and study, but rather through tries and fails. There had been multiple occurences where spells had flown just past Olive's head or actually hit another student, and every time — the marauders (including Peter) had recieved a loud scolding from the curly redhead. The Defence Against the Dark Arts professor Mr, Wuck — a very tall, lanky man with a rather flat nose Olive suspected had been broken once or twice — had gotten used to it, and found that her scoldings worked better on the trouble-making four than his own.

Potions were going very badly for Olive. The fact that her daily routine still consisted of waking up extremely early in the morning with the goal to continue her deep-dive into the benefits and disadvantages of preforming and meddling with dark magic, probably didn't help either. She suspected that Dumbledore had said something to the strict Madame Pince — also known as the horrible hag to those that visited the library often — since the woman no longer supervised her as closely when she was doing her research in the restricted section. Of course, she still checked in every few minutes or so to ensure that Olive wasn't doing anything illegal . . but the fact of the matter still remained. She could read more freely. And of course she used this to the fullest advantage.