ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ ↬↣↫ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ √

Tw; mention of sexual assault and unhealthy obsession
⋄⋄⋅⋅✺⋆⋄•☽❁☙❁♥︎❁❧❁☾•⋄⋆✺⋅⋅⋄⋄

↬↝∗✶✾✶∗↜↫ ↬↝∗✶ ✽✿✽ ✶∗↜↫ ↬↝∗✶✾✶∗↜↫⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯❝We are young, we are freeKeep out teeth, nice and cleanSee our friends, see the sights Feel alright❞Alright; Greengrass

⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯
We are young, we are free
Keep out teeth, nice and clean
See our friends, see the sights
Feel alright
Alright; Greengrass.
⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯
↬↝∗✶✾✶∗↜↫ ↬↝∗✶ ✽✿✽ ✶∗↜↫ ↬↝∗✶✾✶∗↜↫

THE RING, SHE WAS going for the ring.

Fiendfyre was powerful enough to destroy it. So if she was to light the whole Gaunt House on fire, surely it would die in the process, right? She just needed to slip away from her house over summer break for a few hours. . . and then the first Horcrux could be crossed off the list of evil objects she needed to destroy.

"What are you thinking about?" Dorcas asked as she waved her hands around to make her nail polish dry quicker. "Your eyes are doing that weird thing again."

"I'm not cross eyed!" Olive defended before mumbling a 'it's nothing', and pushing a curl behind her ear. She stood up from the bed and walked over to a mirror to examine herself. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out over the summer? I mean — since you said you and your family weren't doing anything special this year." She shrugged.

Dorcas nodded, thinking for a few seconds before saying, "Sure."

"Just for a few days. . ." She trailed off, turning to the side in the mirror. She looked her chest and trailed her slender finger down her stomach before sighing. "I miss first year."

"Why?" Dorcas scoffed. "I don't,"

"What why?" Olive exclaimed, turning around to look at her in bewilderment.

"Why do you miss first year?" Dorcas said, quirking a brow at her.

Olive turned back to look at herself in the mirror. She looked at herself from the side, scowling. "I wasn't going through puberty."

Dorcas snorted with laughter, still waving her hands around. "It's inevitable, Liv."

"I know," she sighed, walking back to her bed and throwing herself down on the mattress. "Are you sure it will be alright by your dad?"

Dorcas waved her off, "eh, he doesn't give a shit who I bring home."

"I thought he did?" Olive asked, looking up at Dorcas who was now admiring her newly painted nails.