ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ↬↣↫ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs, ᴀ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs √

⋄⋄⋅⋅✺⋆⋄•☽❁☙❁♥︎❁❧❁☾•⋄⋆✺⋅⋅⋄⋄

↬↝∗✶✾✶∗↜↫ ↬↝∗✶ ✽✿✽ ✶∗↜↫ ↬↝∗✶✾✶∗↜↫⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯ ❝Just like moons and like suns,With the certainty of tides,Just like hopes springing high,Still I'll rise

⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯
Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise.
Still i'll Rise ~ Maya Angelou.
⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯
↬↝∗✶✾✶∗↜↫ ↬↝∗✶ ✽✿✽ ✶∗↜↫ ↬↝∗✶✾✶∗↜↫

CHRISTMAS AT HOGWARTS was just as beautiful as Harry had described it in the books. If not more.

After Olive had said goodbye to Dorcas, who had left for Christmas Break. It was time for her and her twin sister to really take in the beauty of Hogwarts during Christmas. Words couldn't describe how beautiful Hogwarts looked with all of its marvellous decor. They had hung up ornaments all over the castle, and outside the Slytherin common room was the largest Cartoony reindeer figure Olive had ever seen.
Twelve large decorated trees were placed in the great hall, which Hagrid had helped set up. She had watched him struggle to put up the trees without pine needles tangling themselves in his large beard, some of them completely disappearing.
Unique, beautiful snowflakes was falling from the ceiling which would end just above their heads. And the fires that usually burned only on very special occasions were oozing warmth, comforting them like never before.

The two sisters were surprised to find a whole buffet in the Great Hall, considering not many students had stayed for Christmas. Two people at the Ravenclaw table were sat far away from each other, both eating their food somberly. One Slytherin — other than her and Severus of course. . . A silvery blonde, was sitting at the Slytherin table, eating by herself and looking awfully happy about it. Olive had never noticed her before. She looked only a year older than herself.

"Oh my god!" Olive mused as she took another bite of the delicious roasted turkey. Lily ignored the foul language, and focused all of her attention on the food in front of her. "Lily, try this —" she said and piled some turkey onto her sisters plate.

"Oh my god!" Lily suddenly exclaimed. "There's meat pie, and sausages!"

"Mum's pie is delicious, but admit it Lily — this pie is something else!" Olive said happily before she took another bite of the marvellous meat pie.

"And the mashed potatoes!" Lily said with fiery eyes. She turned to face Severus, who had — with a lot of convincing — taken a seat at the Gryffindor table. "They're so — mashed!"

Severus looked at them weirdly, but went back to eating. He too, was enjoying the food.

Olive let out a laugh as Lily stuffed three sausages into her mouth at once. With less people here, Lily felt more free to eat as she would do at home. Her and Lily had always been very brutal when they ate. Of course, Olive was always rather careful with the smaller foods like potatoes, meatballs, sausages. . . but Lilyflower wasn't. Of course, — the fancy and proper lady that Lily Evans was — never ate that way in public, only with people she really knew and loved.