- 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑¹

🏹 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 ── 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟒

-ˋˏ Tuesday, 16th August 2021, 3.45pm ˎˊ˗

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

She hadn't even realized she had fallen asleep, nor that she was in searing pain and agony until her pale eyelids fluttered open, unabating ache throbbing against her skull along with her unbearable menstrual cramps. Just there, Park Jiyeon's earthly-hazel hued oceans landed upon the enigma of a figure rustling at the end of her bed through clouded vision.

She stirred, blinking away the sleep from her hazy irises as she pushed herself up off her former stance, the blurry image of the black-haired boy ensconced close to her, slowly but surely, coming into focus in her impending sight.

Lee Heeseung's pate turned in her way as he felt the moving presence he was awaiting for, watching how she arose from her sleeping position with her palm ascending towards her droopy eyelids, rubbing the sleep from them. "You're up?"

"Hmm~ When did you come, I didn't hear anything."

"Probably because you were sound asleep." Heeseung pronounced, raising to his heels and walking closer to her side as he placed the back of his hand on her forehead then towards the underside of her chin.

"You're running a fever. Is it normal during this time?"

"I don't usually get a fever, but I'm sure I'll be fine..." Her voice came out in a hoarse tone, her vocal-box giving up on her as she clutched onto her abdomen out of anguish. "On a second thought, I don't feel fine."

"I've got the water bottle ready, and I'm about to go make you some chamomile tea. Is there anything else you need?" He spoke in a gentle tone, positioning the warm water pack from the side table alongside her, before tucking her underneath the warmth of the ivory-tinted blanket.

As he nursed her, Jiyeon's orbs gazed into his own and for a moment, she could've sworn she witness the twinkling gleams within the ocean of his eyes, representing the brilliance of the springtime sun rays reflecting off the sea. She could feel her lips pry apart, yet nothing glided past them. She was speechless after all as she didn't except the boy before her to be taking care of her to this extent in this situation.

Her fingertips gripped onto the material of the blanket between her fingers, bringing the hem closer below her nose, the homely scent wafting through the openings of her nostrils. She peered down at her feet, or at least where they would've been, as they had now been veiled beneath the ivory blanket, whilst attempting to avoid further eye contact.