- 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

🏹 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 ── 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟒

-ˋˏ Monday, 8th March 2021, 4.09pm ˎˊ˗

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The scintillating golden ball was sweltering every inch of her skin hidden underneath her uniform, painting the canvas of trees-tops and land beneath the cerulean azure without the presence of white to overlie the evening warmth.

The buzzing of students walking out of the school premise caused glee to soar within everyone as classes were finally over for the day.

Nevertheless, there perched Park Jiyeon on the marge curb of the concrete path alongside the hefty sable gateway, head in the grasp of her palms as she impatiently waited for these mysterious human mortals her brother was waiting for.

"If these anonymous folks don't end up coming in zero-point-five seconds, I will not hesitate to leave your ass here by yourself after ending the bloodline, Jongseong!"

"They are on their way, shut up. Besides, I'm not five anymore. I know my way to our house, so your little plan on leaving me here is completely pointless." Park Jay uttered, crossing his arms over one another above his chest.

"Stare at me much longer and I won't hesitate to pluck out your eyeballs." Hissed Jiyeon, chagrined at having failed to leave her twin behind.

"I seriously can't believe I'm related to you..."

It was then when someone's obnoxiously loud greeting had the Park siblings turn their gaze towards the newcomer.

"Hey guys~ Did you wait long—" Shim Jake waved enthusiastically before his smile began to fade away at the sight of Jiyeon rolling up her sleeves.

"Whomst the fuck?! We were waiting for Jerrold all this time?!?" Jiyeon sprung up from the ground from her previous position, orbs widened as she gaped at Jake slowing down in his tracks when approaching the two. "I'm going turn you into a fucking triangle, you dickhead!"

"T-tr-triangle??"

Bolting towards the stupefied boy, Jiyeon flung her arms around him, her behold goring through him as her clutch around the petrified boy squeezed the living soul out of him, while her fingertips griped at his roots.

"Yah! Wh-what did I do?! Ow! Let go of my hair!" Jake shrieked, waving his arms in all sorts of directions whilst his eyelids squashed themselves closed in a panic.