- 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

🏹 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 ── 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟕

-ˋˏ Friday, 5th March 2021, 2.01pm ˎˊ˗

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Park Jiyeon's oceans of earthy soils were filled to the brim with scintillating awe, as the pads of her pristine fingertips skimmed through the fur of the little creatures that waddled around them. She attempted to suppress her smile as she observed the playfulness and every small detail of each breed, enamoring the scenery presented before her.

The tapping noise of paws upon the wooden floorboards imbued the ambience of tranquility in the cafe, while small enlivened barks and howls reiterated through their ears.

Lee Heeseung was seated with legs crossover one another on the bench behind Jiyeon, occupied in playing with the puppies that engulfed him. Meanwhile, she was too enraptured in dressing them in all sorts of accessories, simultaneously capturing videos and photos with them.

"Egghead, look at this~"

"I think it looks exactly like you now." Jiyeon uttered, satisfied with the leopard-printed beanie she put on the puppy that looks a lot like Heeseung. "You could have been twins, if you had only worn it today."

"To this day, I still don't understand why you are so obsessed with that beanie..." He questioned, his irises never leaving from one of the dogs that tried its best to obtain the treat from him.

"You were wearing that when I first saw you, tall ass. And you wore it one too many times after that, like for two years straight, may I add." She shrugged her shoulders as she adverted her gaze towards him, holding up the dog with the beanie right next to the canvas of her face. "And it stood out as well, making your head look like an egg."

". . ."

Upon the discontented tension creeping up in between the two, Jiyeon stared blankly, orbs wavering towards all possible directions but him.

"A reply would be greatly appreciated, you know..." She finally broke out, letting the puppy in her arms to leap off of her.

"How am I supposed to possibly respond to you calling me an egg?? I, Lee Heeseung an egg?! Please~"

"I don't know. Like a thank you or something. I don't know~"

"You just made things even more embarrassing for yourself."

"No~ You are the one who made it awkward! You're supposed to consider being called an egg as a compliment, especially from me."