- 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

🏹 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 ── 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟕

-ˋˏ Monday, 8th March 2021, 6.21pm ˎˊ˗

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Park Jiyeon dashed through Lee Hyeyoon's bedroom door, rushing down the stairs in trepidation. The belaboring noise of the soles of her feet reverberated off the walls with a clangoring echo that matched with her heart throbbing within her. Her ebon brunette locks soared behind her as she began to pick up the pace, her shoulder hitting off the end of the stair railing as she abruptly turned the corner.

She silently gasped as she entered the kitchen, her figure meeting with the cool air of the overwrought ambience.

"W-what hap—" She halted on her words as her palm swiftly came in contact over her mouth and nose, appalled at the scene beyond her widened orbs. Every intake of air she inhaled smelled faintly of restless suspense foaming within the milieu.

There remained the three boys in the middle of the kitchen — in the midst of their utmost dismay to say the least.

His weary gaze were glued to the tiled ground beneath them, as Heeseung clenched his head in pain, waves of unabated nausea adding to his misery. His encephalon felt like it would surge beyond the scope of his skull and even now his pale, dehydrated canvas was way too salient to ignore.

"...Hyung fainted...and Jongseong smacked my phone into the rubbish bin—" Jake mumbled beneath his palm clasped against his visage as his brows wilted. The said boy looked like he was ready to drop to the floor and start bawling his eyes out, struggling to keep his emotional outburst at bay.

"It was an accidental swing of my arm out of pure shock!" Jay's tone croaked as his pearls sunk into the flesh of his bottom lip in a weak attempt to suppress his tumultuous ambush next to Heeseung's side.

Jiyeon eyelids pulped over her hazel orbs, as her fingers gripped onto her elbows, the tips of her nails feeling like a dagger upon her skin as she released a deep breath from within. "I could've been in my bed right now..."

Without another second being able to pass, Jiyeon heaved yet another elongated sigh, before vehemently marching her way towards the reeling nauseated boy, her brunette tendrils soaring over behind her shoulders. She grasped onto his hand, his heart descending down towards the pit of his stomach as she tugged him out of the fraught area.

"Let a squeak escape that mouth, and I'll actually lose it. So shut it, okay?!"

"Jiyeon, stay calm! We are not here to witness a murder!"

Heeseung's lips fell agape, as if he endeavored to speak, yet nothing emanated through his lips. He wasn't sure where his words had disappeared to — it was as if a tidal wave had completely engulfed his tone of voice at the action of him being dragged upstairs.