- 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

🏹 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 ── 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟓

-ˋˏ Friday, 5th March 2021, 1.40pm ˎˊ˗

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The empyrean began to morph into a meek resonance of cerulean blue, harmonizing with a variance of azure, as spring's fingertips weaved through the nascent buds that hung on the boughs of every tree that aligned the perimeter of the sidewalk path.

Her breath pirouetted into the ether around her physique, fondling with her own flushed cheeks as her legs swung beneath the bench.

With her beneath Lee Heeseung's black denim jacket, Park Jiyeon's rufescent tinted nose sniffled owing to the springtide breeze, littering minuscule goosebumps upon the icy surface of her bare, pallid skin. Her palms began to drench in sweat whilst holding her phone from texting earlier on and slipped it into her small bag from losing her grip on it.

The beyond quietude weaved through them like a blend of discomfort and alienated distance, whilst the two of them were seated apart on the bus-stop benches.

"Has your anger calmed down a bit now? Because there is something else that needs to roam your mind at this moment." Jiyeon finally uttered her voice into existence as she adverted her sight towards the Lee boy, that sat on the other bench under the bus-stop shelter.

"No." Heeseung responded sharply, leaning the back of his head against the limpid glass behind him.

"I shouldn't be the only one panicking right now when this situation has both of us in it!" Jiyeon snapped as her palms on either side of her physique on the bench supported her to hoist herself up.

"Okay and what do you want me to do about it? Congratulate you for holding up so well??"

"You know, that would actually be rather nice." Jiyeon stood to her heels, crossing her exposed arms over one another, while impatiently tapping her foot against the gravelly, concrete path.

"Besides the point though! The boys found out you are on a date and they are looking for the person you went out with—"

"Okay~ so?"

"What do you mean so?! They are on the hunt for your date and would you look at that, your date happens to be me! They're freaking hunting for me, Mister Lee Heeseung!" Jiyeon frenetically ensconced herself next to the Lee boy, her emaciated fingers grappling onto his biceps and frantically shaking his figure back and forth.

"Isn't that a you problem though, beanhead?" Heeseung mumbled, his pointer fingertip pushing against the pad of her forehead.

"Hey...what is with this disrespect~" She pouted turning her attention away as her pate tilted upwards, her earthy hued orbs peering out into the wide azure yonder aloft her head.

"Want to go to the dog cafe?"

"That was quite unexpected? Are you trying to make up for being mean to me??"

"No. I just want to go there. Got a problem with it?"

"Oh my goodness~ Fine then, go by yourself. I'm heading home with your jacket." Jiyeon slipped away from the bench and turned her back on him to leave.

Suddenly, the entirety of the world around her flared before her eyes as Heeseung curled his pallid fingertips around her bare wrist, swiftly pulling her into to his figure. Her breath slightly hitched at the base of her throat at the unexpected occurrence causing her to stumble upon her own feet.

"I said it aloud for a reason. You're coming with me, shortass." With his fingers still swathed around her wrist, he practically dragged her down town.

" With his fingers still swathed around her wrist, he practically dragged her down town