- 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

🏹 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 ── 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟗

-ˋˏ Monday, 8th March 2021, 11.56am ˎˊ˗

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The strands of Park Jiyeon's long dark brunette tresses and arms spread freely across the surface of the ligneous lunch table, the moment her forehead hit the bench. Upon slouching herself atop the table, the perpetual sound of her forehead being ceaselessly pummeled against the table permeated through the eardrums of the three other figures sitting at the same bench.

"Your hair is going to get into my food— Sit up, dumbass!" Park Sunghoon exhaled his breath, endeavoring to keep his cool as he used his palm to nudge Jiyeon's head back.

"You guys interrupted me during my streaming session just to torture me?!" She mumbled a holler, aiming her phone like a weapon before her.

"It's not torture, noona. It's a form of giving kindness towards the ill." Yang Jungwon, the youngest out of the three enounced as he teared open the packaging of his bread before taking a bite out of it.

"Well, it's seems like you three want to see me suffer." She seethed through her pearls while her narrowed gaze shifted towards the trio.

"How is giving a sick boy some medicine, a suffering to you?" Park Jay raised a brow as he plucked up a piece of kimbap in between his chopsticks before shoving it into his sister's mouth.

"Sick boy...You know exactly why, Jongseong!" Jiyeon babbled incoherently with her mouth full as she buried her canvas in her palms, her fingertips etching into the skin of her forehead while she contemplated on what to do.

"Noona, you don't even have to talk to him. Just go give these to him and make sure he takes them."

"Make sure he takes them means I have to talk to him..."

"I still don't get why you two are so eager to send Jiyeon to hyung. Like there are plenty of us that can do it. Hyeyoon is here too." Sunghoon mumbled through his words as he continued to eat his lunch, not aware of the glares the other two boys gave him until he raised his pate up from his tray. "What?! I said I don't get it, gosh..."

"I like the way my bestie thinks." She winked at him while a questionable grin crept it's way up towards the flesh of her lips.

"Bestie, I know I'm very smart but please— stop with whatever you're doing, you weirdo."

"Go now unless you want the others find out." Jay concluded, slightly elbowing her at the sight of the three other boys walking towards their table.