- 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

🏹 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 ── 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟑

-ˋˏ Friday, 5th March 2021, 12.27am ˎˊ˗

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The milieu of the coffee shop's ether pirouetted and swirled with balmy aromatic of the russet hued, grounded coffee beans and freshly baked goods. The scintillating sunlight embellished the pearly-gray, ligneous tables as the luminosity trickled in through the wide windows of the cafe.

However the daunting atmosphere at the table they were at, provoked agitation to fret up within Park Jiyeon. Her svelte fingers were curled around the pellucid glass cup as her fingernails relentlessly pecked against it. Her florid lips pursed together, while her orbs remained fixated on the 'soon-to-be-couple'.

Despite the awkward situation she was forcefully put into, Jiyeon kept a forced smile on the canvas of the visage every time Hyeyoon and Doyum looked at her.

Lee Heeseung, who sat beside her at the table, would steal glimpses of her from time to time but she managed to keep a peculiar grin on her lips every time he saw her.

"Why are you smiling as if you are holding back your shit?" Heeseung mumbled beneath his breath, his narrow sight never leaving from Seo Doyum, who sat right across from him.

"I'm trying so hard right now, shut the fuck up." Jiyeon shot a scowl at him before adverting her attention to the glass cup in front of her, circling the fingertip of her index on the brim of it.

"You're trying so hard to keep your shit in??" Heeseung turned his face in her direction, raising his eyebrow at her.

"Yah! Tall ass, I'm trying so hard not to make a scene here. Don't tempt me..." She whispered with irk weaved through her hushed voice as she leaned her pate closer to him, trying not to capture the attentiveness of the two in front of them.

"And why the heck do you look as if you're going to eat Doyum. Stop it, you creepy imbecile."

"Says the imbecile who is smiling like she's holding in her shit just to show a good impression." Heeseung pointed towards her as a smug simper crept it way up on his lips.

"Shut up or I'm going to bite off your finger."

Heeseung shrugged his shoulders at Jiyeon's out of the ordinary retort, before slumping back into his seat while his sepia colored oceans found it's way back on the innocent boy before him.