- 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

🏹 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 ── 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟏

-ˋˏ Monday, 8th March 2021, 12.23am ˎˊ˗

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Park Jiyeon's nerves had gotten the better of her at that very moment. Her chest began to swell the longer she gazed at his empty desk at the corner of the classroom, under the gleam of the sun rays which penetrated through the window.

Her heart thrashed within her chest as she tightened her clutch around the handle of the plastic bag in the grip of her palm, while her dark hazel irises darted throughout the room — no sign of him being present.

For a moment, it seemed entirely possible, for there seemed to be no sight of the ebony haired boy anywhere.

"I told him to be here! Where did he go?!" Jiyeon muttered beneath her breath as her fingertips swiftly weaved through her brunette tresses before her shoulders and arms dropped down by her sides in what seemed like utter defeat.

Upon some time passing by, Jiyeon gave in and let her figure crouch down above the wooden floorboard, both palms ruffling her hair on either side of her pate out of pure chagrin, while her chest was hunched over her knees.

"Does he really want to die in my hands?!" She ululated, receiving varied looks from those that still resided inside the room.

Straightening back up from the crouched position, she delved her hand into her pocket to take out her phone while she turnt her physique around to egress from the room.

Just as she was about to leave, her mind drifted to recall what the others had told her before sending her here. "Is he actually not feeling well?"

Although she was still unsure and reluctant, she began drag herself towards his desk again without a second thought, settling the bag atop of it.

Glimpsing over at the door, she waited —waited for him to finally make his appearance beyond her, still uncertain of why she readily accepted to show herself at this moment.

As she released yet another deep huff for the umpteenth time that day, she slouched herself above his desk, head resting over her crossed arms while the boy she was expecting arrived with one other beside him.

"About time you came. Did you not read my texts?! I told you to be here— Do you even know how long I had to wait for you. I basically missed most of my lunch because of you, and I'm tired!" She babbled on as she raised her pate to glare at the tall figure that overlooked from above her.