- 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

🏹 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 ── 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

-ˋˏ Thursday, 22nd January 2021, 1.45pm ˎˊ˗

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Jiyeon's limbs spread freely upon the virescent, lithe grass of the school field as her eyelids brought ebony ink to her line of sight. Her fingertips carded through the strands of her tresses as her phone vibrated against the surface beside her physique.

The quiet chatters and titters from the students that scattered the school field seemed distant, much more further away than they were in reality as it left her astray in the midst of her thoughts which orbited her mind, endlessly.

Upon hearing particular voices approaching her figure, another body above her casted an ominous shadow onto the canvas of her visage.

"Park Jiyeon! Wake up!" A familiar voice reiterated in her eardrums.

"What do you want?!" Jiyeon hissed as her eyelids fluttered open, her orbs meeting upon Sunghoon's.

"Oh phew— I thought you died." He tittered as he straightened his posture when the others came in from behind.

"Do you want to die?!" Jiyeon jerked up as she outstretched her arms towards his neck, briskly being held back by two others.

"Noona, I don't think this is the right place to murder someone." Sunoo spoke as he held her back along with Jungwon.

"You're right...but you better watch out Park."
She mumbled through the flesh of her lips.

"I'm a Park too, are you going to murder me?" Jay pronounced as he shoved his palms into his pockets, a playful grin plastered across his canvas.

"Oh please, you are destined to die in my hands, Jayhoe." Jiyeon scoffed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Alright, uhm let's change the topic..." Jake suggested as he turned his pate back towards the group before him.

"Jiyeon noona, why are you out here, lying down on the ground?" Ni-ki questioned, ascending his hand to pass me a strawberry flavored yakult.

"I actually don't know. Thought I'd get a bit of fresh air." Jiyeon replied as her vision trailed off to the far horizon.

"Jiyeon, are you sure you're good?" Jay asked as he scanned his sister's canvas, a look of concern painted across his face.