- 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

🏹 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 ── 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟕

-ˋˏ Saturday, 6th March 2021, 6.37pm ˎˊ˗

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Park Jiyeon's drowsy orbs of tawny hues peered helplessly against the white void of the ceiling floating atop her laid figure. Her every limb were entangled within the turmoil of her duvet and pillows, while the nest of her disheveled, dark brunette tendrils strewn freely upon the crinkled sheets of her bed.

She was oblivious to this unknown feeling she's been drowning in throughout the day. She wasn't sure what it meant when her heart would tumefy against the inside of her chest whenever she adverted her thoughts to that one text he sent her. She was a complete stranger to whatever type of feeling this was. She was foreign — completely foreign to the taunts of this unusual spell he casted.

Thinking aback, the mere sound of his soft tone of voice and changed attitude towards her was enough to drive her crazy now, making her want to walk off the edge of a cliff, to grip and tug against the roots of her tresses, to even punch, kick, or wholly destroy anything within her reach.

Yet, she was still and silent, sprawled lifelessly in the cluster of her bed. Her violent desires suddenly perished to downright nothingness. Although, one tempting desire to launch at least one perfect punch across his captivating face, still roamed through her mind.

Questions. So many questions clouded like fog before her eyes. She had countless amount of questions she wanted to ask him but she hadn't the slightest courage to let them out.

Just then, the sound of her bedroom door clicking open resonated against the walls, yet going unnoticed by the girl deep in thought. A tall figure traipsing towards her had a look of horror plastered upon the canvas of his face as his irises scanned the room that looked identical to a pigsty.

"It looks like you cooked your hair with a frying pan." Park Sunghoon collided his palm upon his mouth in shock, while a perfect throw of the plastic bag of food he brought with him landed on Jiyeon's stomach.

"I don't intend on impressing you, so I don't see the problem with my hair looking like this."

"Awh~ why wouldn't you want to impress me?? Like look at me, who wouldn't want to?" He grinned, shrugging his shoulders as he slightly tilted his pate sidewards.

"Me. I wouldn't. Clearly." Jiyeon retorted as she sat up straight, pushing the pillows and duvet off of her physique.