I don't know why, but I don't want to accept that Angelina can be bad. You ask me why? I don't know. I just feel that she cannot be bad. At least not as bad as they describe her.

"Yes, something like that did happen.", Leah said.

I frowned. 

What???

"Really?", I asked shocked.

"Yes, but we don't know properly. Only Jules does. We weren't in this school that time.", Leah said pointing to Mae and herself.

I looked at Julia for a proper explanation. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Fine! Story time!", she muttered.

In the short time I knew Julia, I understood that she is not a fan of talking much. She mostly prefers to listen and talk only when she feels like. But she isn't rude though.

"Back then, Angelina had a friend. A best friend, I suppose. They were inseparable. They were always together. They even shared all the classes. Courtesies of her brother!", she rolled her eyes and looked at me. I nodded at her to continue.

"I don't know what exactly happened, but that girl never came to school again. In fact the few people who knew them couldn't contact their family for a few days. It was like they vanished. It all happened during the last days of the summer vacation. After that the girl never came to school again. Angelina came to school but didn't speak to anyone. She would just walk away even when someone tried to talk to her. Cherry on the top, her brothers grew more rude and violent! No one dared to approach Angelina.", she said and took a deep breath.

I looked down and tried to process the new information. It was too much to digest.

Are my brothers really that dangerous?

Is Vince really that influential to get away from the law?

Did they really do that to the girl and her family?

But why?

"Even if it is true, why did they do that to the girl and her family?", I asked.

Julia shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know. There was a rumor that Angelina and her friend got into an argument or maybe a fight and her brothers got angry at that girl and that's why all that happened.".

Would someone do that to others just because of an argument?

What exactly do these people do for a living?

Would Angelina allow the guys to do something so wrong?

I don't understand what to believe anymore. I'm sure Julia is not lying, but I am also a hundred percent sure that the Angelina I got to know in these few days isn't a bad person. Then what is the truth?

I can see that her brothers are protective about her, but to this extent! I didn't expect.

Everyone of my brothers is scary, but are they as dangerous as they are saying?

I looked at the table where Ace, Ash and Dylan were sitting. They were laughing on something. More like smirking. I then looked at the table where Angelina was sitting, but she wasn't there and the table is empty. Maybe she went out.

"Hey what are you thinking?", Mae tapped on my shoulder.

"I-I uh nothing.", I answered still thinking about all the new information.

That's when the lunch bell rang. We all stood up to go to our respective classes. I was still thinking about what the girls told me about Angelina and my brothers. I went to my class and sat in the last with Mae. Just then Angelina came into the class and sat at the last desk in the row alternate to us.