𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Start from the beginning

"Lewis? Isn't he Macnair's son from Durmstrang?" Draco frowned, recalling where he'd heard of the name.

"Who's Macnair?" I asked in confusion.

"He's one of my father's colleagues who got out of being sentenced to Azkaban by saying he was under the Imperius Curse for killing Muggleborns." Draco explained. Hermione paled at the mention of Muggleborns being murdered.

"What are we gonna do, then? Surely he's looking for us! I'm sure he's not stupid to try and murder Muggles in a room full of Muggles." Hermione frowned, her toast left on her plate as her appetite faded due to the conversation.

"There's no way they're able to track where we are.. if we didn't have disguises I'm sure we would've been dead right now." Draco breathed out stressfully, downing the last sips of his milk.

"We need to move again, they're probably over the place trying to find our whereabouts." I spoke nervously, tapping my fingers on the table repeatedly.

"We need to go back into hiding out.." Harry said after minutes of being quiet. The three of us turned to him in question. "Ron might be back and we'll need to be closer if he's trying to look for us."

Hermione's eyes widened at Harry's statement. A smile formed on her lips when she realized Harry didn't feel upset about Ron anymore.

"Where exactly?" Draco asked.

"I think it would be better if we camp back where we left the other day, and we have enough resources to fit us for this whole month." Harry announced, referring to the bags of food they were able to buy from the town market.

"The Forest of Dean it is," Hermione spoke, grabbing her bean bag before grabbing the bag of food and other resourceful things, placing it inside her own bean bag.

"Couldn't we just apparate? I think all of us didn't have the trace anymore." Draco asked, the idea of commuting again annoyed him.

  "We have to go back the way we went here.. I think it's too risky for us to apparate." I suggested.

  "Yeah, I don't want to be splinched on Christmas." Harry commented.

  "I can't believe we barely lasted a week staying here, this was the perfect place for us while hiding out.. but Death Eaters are smart."
Hermione frowned.

  "Look at the bright side, Hermione. We might be able to have Ron back to us." I added, placing a hand on her shoulder.

  "You're right," Hermione beamed in an instant.

I broke out of my thoughts when I heard muffled footsteps behind me, I turned and saw Hermione was walking over to me with an upset look, arms crossed and there were tears in her eyes.

"It's the locket making him like that, you know." I spoke, giving her a small smile to comfort her.

"I know.. it's just- I just hate its effects so much. First it was Ron.. and now Harry." Hermione frowned, sighing while she wrapped an arm around herself.

"Did he ask for your wand?" I asked, eagerly expecting the answer.

"He took it," Hermione started, breathing out as her shoulders fell.

I immediately stood up from my seat on the ground, ignoring Hermione's calls while I walked back inside the tent.

I greeted Draco who was reading Beedle the Bard which he borrowed from Hermione. I went straight to the small room where Harry was currently laying on a bed facing the wall, his face pale and full of cuts.