Stain: Reflect on yourself and save others. Don't use your power for yourself. Being taken in by hatred before you and trying to fulfill your own desires. . . That is the furthest from what a hero should be.

He tore the blade out from the boy's shoulder, who couldn't even muster the will to scream as the jagged blade ripped itself out of him.

Iida: . . .

The madman was right, every last word he said was correct, and Tenya knew that. He was here for revenge, and not only had he failed. . . he was going to die.

Stain: That's why you'll die. . .

His tongue stretched out of his mouth as the Killer raised the blade to his face. Upon tasting the blood, Iida felt himself lose all bodily function. . .

He was paralyzed. For a brief moment, he was reminded of the fight with Zeny Rose in the Sports Festival, the young girl partially paralyzing him too. . .

If he could chuckle, he would have. It was the call after that very fight that put him on the path to his death. . .

Stain: Goodbye. You're an offering to a more just world.

And despite everything, despite facing death itself, the heir to Ingenium at least remembered one lesson he received while growing up. . . To never give up.

Iida: . . . I. . . I can't accept a death like this!

As the blade fell, a green light blinded the Hero Killer, a blur of green dancing through the alleyway! A gloves fist collided with his jaw, lifting Stain off the ground and launching him towards the opposite end of the alley!

Izuku: . . . Man, is feels great to punch something without breaking my arm.

Small, short, but potent shimmers of electricity radiated off Izuku Midoriya. . . Deku. The green haired boy glanced over his shoulder and smiled.

Izuku: I came to save you, Iida.

Iida: . . . Midoriya. . .

Their eyes widened as they heard the brutal crunch of bones, Stain rising to his feet unnaturally, his broken jaw snapping back into place as if he were never hit to begin with.

Stain: That kid. . . The one from the fool's picture. . .

The greenette took a deep breath, taking in his surroundings as he began calculating the odds. The chances of him grabbing both Native and Iida and getting them out alive was going to be damn near impossible with Stain just a few meters away. . .

Izuku: I don't want to fight him, I'm not ready for something like that. . .

Iida: Midoriya. . .

Izuku: Can you move? We need help from the pros. . .

Iida: I can't. . . move my body.

Izuku: ?!

Iida: Do not. . . Don't get involved!

Izuku: (Gasps) Are you crazy?! I'm not leaving!

Iida: This has nothing to do with you! I refuse to have you get hurt because of m-