Oh I'm There, Baby

Frank's Point Of View

I grunt at myself while looking in the mirror. My hair just won't go right!. It's getting long now, I even have the emo bangs back. Fuck I need a haircut!.
A t-shirt and jeans are fine, aren't they?. Should I wear trousers?. But then I have to put an actual shirt on.

Fuck, I'm overthinking these things. Jeans, long sleeve shirt and the hair can just stay like this.

I look over at the table and our food that has been brought up by room service. I made it all nice and romantic.
Even put a single rose in the middle of the table for some charm.

There is a knock at the door. I walk over and open it. She's stood there, looking fucking gorgeous.

She's wearing a dark purple dress, just above her knees. Her hair is up and in ringlets of curls on top. She's wearing some black platform heels which look high so she's going to tower over me.
Fuck, I knew I should have dressed up a bit more.

I welcome her in and walk with her to sit down at the table.

"What's on the menu tonight?" She asks.

I take the silver lids off the plates. "Tonight we have sweet potato and onion tarts with roasted veggies".

"Looks and sounds delicious" she speaks as she takes a sniff of the aroma that is filling the room.

I sit down opposite her and grab the bottle of champagne from the ice bucket.

"Would you like a glass?" I ask her. I know she doesn't drink much but I offer anyway.

"Yes please, I will have a small glass as it's a special occasion" she smiles.

I pop the cork on the bottle and pour her half a glass full and then pour me some too. I hold my glass up to hers and we clink them together and take a sip.

We both eat our meal, all the while talking and asking questions about one another. I could listen to her speak all night. She has such a calming voice and I just love the way she smiles when she talks about her family and friends.

I watch her mouth move as she talks. Her lips are so inviting. All I want to do is kiss them.

We move over to the sofa that is near the big window in my room. It's so deep and comfy, we just sink down into it and fall closer together.

"It's like the sofa is telling me to kiss you" I laugh
"You better listen to what it says then" she replies.

That's my green light I guess.

I lean in and rest my hand on her knee, moving my mouth closer to hers. Our lips touch and I instantly feel a tingle happening between my legs. Fuck this girl knows how to get me hard!.

I'm kissing her slowly on her lips. Savoring every touch. Feeling the tip of her tongue flick inside my mouth, I bite her bottom lip gently. She lets out a little moan, encouraging me more. I put my hands around her neck. pulling her in closer to me. My fingers tickled the base of her hairline.

She moves her arms around my neck, one hand running through my hair and grabbing it softly. I run my fingers down her back and catch the zip of her dress, pulling as my hands go lower to her hips. I remove the dress from her shoulders, pulling down the straps of her bra too. Her boobs sitting in the cups. I put my arms around her and undo the clasp on her back. I let her bra fall to her lap.

I sit there admiring her. Her nipples standing stiff with excitement. I put my head down and take one in my mouth. Flicking my tongue across it and giving it a little bite. She moans loudly.

"Oh Frank, I want you so badly" she whispers. Hearing that makes my dick throb. She's driving me wild.

I grab her hands and lead her over to the bed. I lay her down on her back and get her to wriggle out of her dress.
She is just laying there, perfect, in just a pair of panties, waiting for me!.

I slipped them down her thighs so she is completely naked, I want to see how wet she is for me
I kneel on the floor and open her legs apart. She looks so inviting.
I take my thumb and start rubbing the top of her.
She's moving her hips in the same rhythm.

I laugh "I did tell you dessert would be something special"

I move my head between her legs and lick where my thumb just was. She is so swollen and turned on.
I flick my tongue across her clit, slow at first, then a little faster.
I want more of a taste.
I push the tip of my tongue in her entrance, she groans so loudly.

"Fucking hell Frank" she cries out, I can feel her juice over my taste buds. She's so sweet.
I take a big lick of her slit and then push two fingers inside her. They slip in so easily.

Her hips are moving against my face as my tongue concentrates on making her come. My fingers deep inside her, fucking her and making more juice for me to sip.

Her folds are so warm and wet, they are making my lips so hot.
I start moving my fingers faster, my tongue getting harder on her clit. Flicking across that little swollen mound of hers.

Her breathing is getting faster, she puts one leg over my shoulder and pulls my face deeper between her legs.
She is getting tighter around my fingers. I move them faster. Swirling them around to get all that wetness.

She grabs my hair with both of her hands and starts moaning faster.

"Frankie, you gonna make me come" she gasps

I hum in agreement against her and I feel her contract around my fingers, my chin is covered in her come and my tongue is tasting that orgasm she has just had.

I raise my head from between her legs and smiles.

She's bitting her bottom lip and has the most seductive look in her eyes.

"Frankie, you are extremely talented" she laughs.

"And you are extremely tasty. That's the best dessert I've ever had" I laugh with her.

I grab her hands and pull her up so she's sitting on the edge of the bed.

I lean down and kiss her, sharing the joy between us. I crave for that taste again.