A Girl will always tell her Best Friend

Anna's POV

Holly is sat in front of me, pleading with me to let her know what happened with me and Gerard last night.

I start to blush as I think about the activities.

Holly left the bar before me last night as she had an early start at reception. I thought I might as well make the most of it and had a few more drinks.

Everyone started to go to bed, including most of the band, except Gerard was by my side all night.

We never moved from the table we are sitting at. Talking about music, comic books, art and politics. We have so many views that are the same.

I was engrossed in his conversation all night. He didn't even get up to speak to anyone else. I was his sole priority last night.

I sat crossed legged on the chair, listening to him talk. He has the smoothest voice. I kept looking at his eyes. They are a green colour. They kept pulling me in deeper. I was focusing on his jawline, his nose, the way his stubble covered his chin and neck. I couldn't stop looking at him.

As he was talking, he kept putting his hand on my knee which sent electric shocks through my body. I could really sense there was a connection between us and he could too.

We look around after about 2 hours in deep conversation and realised that Ben was the only one at the bar, cleaning up.

"I'm sorry Ben, are we holding you up?" I ask. I grab our two glasses off the table and place them on the bar.
Gerard gets up off his seat and grabs my hand.
"Let's go for a walk" he says and walks with me outside to the gardens.

We walk to the rose garden that is situated a little off the side of the hotel and find a bench to sit on.

"I know this is all of sudden but I have wanted to do this all night" he whispers to me.

I feel his hand move up to the side of my face and he moves closer. He places his lips on mine and I instantly feel the electric shocks again. Fuck, this is amazing.

I follow his lead and start kissing him back. Gently at first. Our lips just brushing against each other until I can't hold back any longer.
I grab his shirt with both hands and pull him in even closer.
I kiss him harder, tasting his saliva in my mouth. It's so sweet.

He pushes his tongue into my mouth, caressing my tongue with his.
I bite his bottom lip playfully, letting him know I'm enjoying this experience.

His hands are at the back of my neck. Gripping me and he carries on kissing me.
They move down my back and on to my hips, grabbing my skin as he gets more turned on.
He moves one hand up to cup one of my breasts through my dress.

My nipples suddenly stand up, feeling the electricity running through my veins.

I let out a little moan as he gently moves his hand inside my dress and my bra. Brushing his thumb over my nipple. "Fuck" I moan into his mouth.

"Maybe we should take this inside" he says as he pulls away and stands up.
I can see a prominent bulge in his trousers. He's as turned on as what I am.

I grab his hand with agreement and we walk to his room.

He closes the door behind us and instantly pulls me in to kiss him again.
This time, his kisses are more heavy and hungry. He hitches up my dress over my hips and slips his hand inside my panties.

"Fuck you are so wet baby" he gasps, then proceeds to rub two fingers between my slit.

I'm grabbing his shoulders as he does this, then gasp as he slips the two fingers inside me deep. Moving them slowly with little thrusts.

I'm starting to feel a build up of excitement between my legs. My knees are becoming weak. I start to breathe more heavily.

He moves his thumb on my clit and he's moving his fingers more inside me, getting faster and applying more pressure.
I feel like I am going to explode.

He removes his hand from between my legs and starts to pull my panties down, letting them drop to the floor.

I step out of them and start to unbutton his trousers, he's moaning as the bulge between his legs wants to escape, contained by the fabric of his clothing.

I free him and he is standing upright in front of me. I look at it. It's long and perfectly formed.

He grabs a condom from his pocket before letting his trousers fall to the floor. Gently unrolls it over his hard, erect length and looks up at me and smiles.

He grabs my hips and hoists me up so my legs wrap round him. Easing me down onto his manhood so it fills me up.

I gasp as he reaches the top. Feeling myself enclosed around him.

I move my hips against him with my arms wrapped around his shoulders.

He has my cheeks in each of his hands as he thrusts into me, gripping on to them to keep me attached to him.

He moves his hips faster. Moaning in my ear, feeling his breathe on my neck getting quicker.

I start to tighten around him, so close to making him come with me.

My body starts to shake, a sign that I'm close and he can fuck me harder.

He grips my cheeks more and slams into me over and over again. He lets out a muffled cry as he spills his juice out of his body.

I start to contract around him as my body let's go and releases the orgasm that has been building up.

He's still holding me as he slides out and lowers me to stand back on the floor.

"Fuck, that was so good" he whispers in my ear. "I definitely want to be doing that again soon"

I smiled at him in agreement. I couldn't speak, just nodded in between trying to steady my breath.

He leans forward and kisses me gently.

"Anna, you are amazing"