"I told you guys to sleep, your just fucking idiots who don't listen to me."

Richie swatted his hand in the air, "Yeah, I was smothered all night."

Eddie felt heat rush to his face, crossing his arms he shook his head, "That's your own damn fault, you're the one who made me sit there. You wouldn't even let me move!"

Richie looked to the side, his eyes going wide for a moment before he composed himself, Eddie realized why. He wondered if they would pretend it never happened...

His face was definitely red, "Could you guys just shut up." Beverly said kicking Richie's shin. He groaned, kicking her back, the heel of his foot bouncing from her tailbone.

"Ow!" She yelled, rolling to her side,

"That's what you get bitch." Richie said, a satisfied smile on his face.

Beverly gritted her teeth before kicking her foot to his private, Richie immediately reached down to cover himself as he rolled to the ground with a thud.

He whined, "That fucking hurt." He said, his voice suddenly low with pain.

Eddie stepped over him, sinking into his spot on the couch, not fighting Beverly for anymore space.

"Let's just wake these two up and go eat." Stanly said as he walked to Mike, gently shaking him awake.

"What?" He asked as his voice suddenly disappeared, Mike cleared his throat before sitting up.

"Wake up, it's almost 12." Eddie said,

Stanly looked at him before walking to Ben, nudging his side with his foot. Ben groaned, "Wake up Ben." Stan said, shaking him now.

Ben swatted his foot away, "I'm up, I'm up."

"You too Bev." Bill said stretching, a deep groan escaping as his shirt rose up to expose his bellybutton.

Eddie noticed how Stan quickly looked away, his face becoming flushed.

"Let's get breakfast." He said turning away from the group.

Everyone let out their own groans as the got up and followed him out. Eddie got nervous, he didn't want to pretend like last night didn't happen, and he didn't want his friendship with Richie to become awkward.

He felt and arm drape over his shoulders as they made it to the kitchen, he looked up, seeing Richie who looked at Ben beside them, saying something Eddie didn't hear.

"I want bacon." Richie said looking to Stan, he turned and rolled his eyes,

"Too bad, you're stuck with cereal."

"What about toast?" Ben asked stepping forward,

"Make you some toast." Stanly said pulling a bowl down and pouring some cereal for himself.

Eddie bit his cheek, looking away from Richie. The dark haired boy noticed, he was about to pull away when Eddie suddenly shifted his weight, leaning into Richie's side.

Richie smiled down at him before looking back to the rest of the group, his stomach doing that tingling feeling again,

"Your food is fucking boring." He said to Stanly, who flipped him off as he placed the milk back into the fridge, Beverly laughing as she chewed on a piece of toast Ben had offered her.

"I want toast." Eddie said to Ben, hoping he'd give him his piece and make more.

Ben looked at him, stuttering as he looked at the piece in his hand, he hesitated, "But-"

"Geez Ben, you can just make more toast." Richie said with a small laugh, Eddie felt the vibration and smiled, looking at the ground in hopes that no one would see.

"Fine..." Ben said sadly, stepping forward and handing the bread to Eddie, "Thanks." He said grabbing it away.

Eddie stood up straight again, Richie taking that moment to go grab his own food, pulling away and leaving Eddie cold.

He ate his toast and took the glass of oarnge juice Richie had just poured, taking a big drink before handing it back to the boy who just glared at him,

"So you can steal my drinks, and make me drink after you but if I've already drank it, you won't even touch it."

"I don't force you to drink it, if you didn't want to you could just give me it." Eddie said with a smirk, "Besides, you drank after me before, you obviously don't care."

"Yeah, but you still can't drink after me?"

Eddie bit his lip, shaking his head, "I don't want your germs."

Richie raised an eyebrow, "Uh-huh, that's why you-"

"Okkkay!" Stan interrupted, dumping his bowl in the sink, "We don't wanna hear it."

Eddie's face flushed, "I didn't do anything!" He said defensively, everyone's mind roaming to inappropriate thoughts,

"It's not what you did, more of what you said." Richie smirked, drinking his oarnge juice as Eddie glared at him,

"Shut up, I didn't say anything either!"

"Mhm." Bill hummed, shoving cereal into his mouth, Richie laughed at his response.

"Whatever, you guys don't know what your talking about. Fucking idiots." He mumbled, rolling his eyes before looking away from the group.

"Come on," Beverly said sitting back in her chair, "I wanna know."

"Nope." Eddie said looking back to Richie, his hip against the counter as he studied Eddie.

The boy looked down, his face heating up again, he hated when this happened. He closed his eyes, suddenly remembering that moment from last night, he snapped his eyes open, a shiver going down his back,

"Nope." He repeated, Beverly mumbled to herself, looking back to her food.

Richie smiled, meeting Eddie's eyes again.

*** *** ***