Sleepover

"Stan!" Eddie hollered from the boys room, glaring at a very smug Richie who had both his wrists in his hands.

"What do-?" He said annoyed, walking through his bedroom door, "Ew guys, go fuck somewhere else."

"Ew, that's so unsanitary!"

"So you keep saying." Richie said continuing to hold Eddie's wrists in front of him,

"Get this dick head off of me." He said struggling against his friend's hold. Stanly rolled his eyes,

"Richie, why do you always do this to him."

"I don't know." He said with a shrug, "to see him struggle."

"That sounds so bad." Stanly said cringing as he pushed Eddie away from the boy, Richie finally letting go.

"Nooo, it's just funny." He says with a grin.

"Okay weirdos, don't ruin the sleepover with this shit."

"Of course not." Richie said before winking to a disgusted Eddie,

"Keep Richie off of me and we're good."

Stanly glared at Richie, "No one could keep Richie off of you Eddie, good luck."

Richie laughed an ugly cackle as Eddie's eyes went wide, Stanly was serious though, Eddie was gonna have to deal with Richie's tactics the entire sleepover.

***

"Let's play twister." Beverly suggests as she takes the box from the shelf,

"Seriosuly, out of all the games, that's the one you pick." Eddie says with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes." She says simply,

"I'm in!" Richie says setting down his coke can, Eddie glared at him,

"What?"

"Nothing."

Richie looked around confused before shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah sure, I'll play." Mike says from his spot on the floor,

"Me too!" Ben said, seeking Beverly's approval.

"S-sure." Bill said looking over at Stanly next to him,

"Fine."

"Yay!" Beverly said setting the box on the floor.

"You're playing, right Eddie?" She asks as she pulled out the mat.

"I'll spin."

"On this diiick!" Richie yelled, holding his hand up to Stanly who swatted it away without even looking at him.

"You should play." Bev said, ignoring Richie,

Eddie glared at the boy before turning to the red head, "No way I'm letting that thing," he said poinying to Richie, "touch me."

"Heeey." Richie said acting hurt.

"He's been touching you all day." Stanly said annoyed, "just play."

Eddie shook his head, refusing as the losers group started chanting the word "play" Eddie crossed his arms as he watched Richie approach him.

"Coome on Baby, you know it'll be fun."

"No." Eddie said cringing, "It won't be fun, it'll be weird. Almost as weird as you calling me baby, so no."

"Let's make a deal." Richie says seeing a way to change his mind. Eddie shook his head,

"If I fall before you, I'll stop calling you baby."

Eddie looked up at him, raising his eyebrow, "What happens if I fall first?"