Kisses

"Kiss me." Richie said puckering his lips and squeezing his eyes closed. He continued to lean forward and make smooching noises as Eddie laughed, pushing his hand to Richie's chest.

"No you dork."

"Aww, please." Richie said, now pouting.

Cute.
So god damn cute.

"Fuck off Rich." He said smiling, Richie groaned. He flopped back onto the bed,

"Fine." He said pouting again. Eddie laughed, he grabbed the collar of Richie's shirt, forcefully pulling him to sit back up.

"Woah-" he said surprised, Eddie smiled at him before smashing their lips together. Richie smiled, kissing him back. He lifted his hand to Eddie's face, moving his thumb back and forth across his smooth skin.

"There." Eddie said breathlessly as he pulled away, still holding Richie's shirt.

"Holy hell." Richie replied, he slowly moved his hand away from Eddie and placed two fingers on his bottom lip, feeling the way they tingled.

"Do that again." He said taking a sharp breath in. Eddie smiled, his face turning red as he leaned back in. He felt awkward but happy, he pressed their lips together, loosening his grip before moving his hand to Richie's shoulder.

***

"Every kiss is different. All- all of them are special." The dark haired boy breathes out, his hand gripped tightly to the yellow phone, he peeked down the hallway, making sure his boyfriend wasn't spying.

"I'm happy it worked out for you Rich." Stanly said smiling.

"What about you?" Richie asked, feeling bad he had just ranted about getting his dream boyfriend before even asking how Stan's experience was.

"Amazing." Stan whispered, "A- well, at first, I thought I was being led on. Like I would be the side peice, a secret, but Bill came over to talk again. And then, well he said he wanted to be with me, and we kissed, and we... well." Stan cleared his throat,

A knowing smirk crossed Richie's face,

"We're dating now." Stan finished.

"We're the best wing men."

"Yeah, totally." Stanly said with a small chuckle,

Richie peeked back down the hallway as he heard footsteps,

"YO RICH!"

"Yeah?" Richie answered,

"Oh, there you are." Eddie said stepping down the stairs, "who you talking to?"

"Uh, Stan."

"Oh." Eddie said, forcing a smile away, "HEY STAN!"

"I'm not fucking yelling, tell him I said hi." Stan said to Richie, it made him laugh,

"He says hi."

Eddie nodded, walking towards him, he leaned up and quickly pecked his lips. Humming Africa to himself as he walked away, Richie watched in awe.

"God-" he exhaled, his voice a whisper, "I'm so fucking gay and so fucking in love with that little peice of shit."

Stanly laughed loudly, Richie remembered the phone in his hand, he rolled his eyes,

"I relate." Stanly said in between laughs.

"Alright, bye noodle boy."

"Bye fuckface." Stanly replied as they both placed the phone back on the wall.

"What we're you talking about?" Eddie asked, he sat on a stool, his arms outstretched on the table in front of him as he laid his head down.

"You." Richie says stepping in front of him, his head tilted sideways to look at Eddie, a big smile covering his face.