Hanging out

~Narumi's POV~

Me and the rest of team 7 be called by Hokage-sama this morning. When me and Ni-chan arrived there we see Sakura-chan flirting with Sasuke again. Being Kakashi-sensei, he's late.

As soon as we see him walking like he still have an hour. Ask of us except Sasuke yell at him for being late. He just make random answer.

We walk in old man's office.

"Sorry for our late Hokage-sama" Kakashi-sensei apologize with eyes that making me annoyed and my hair almost float.

"It's ok, I called you to tell that you're not gonna have any mission this week" old man say

"So it's basically we're like in holiday" Ni-chan raise his hand.

"Yes, is you don't have any questions more, you're dismissed" we walk out of his office.

"Great! I can practice or read more about medical ninjutsu today!" I shout happily after I'm outside.

"Well Narumi-chan, why not we hang out today instead reading? Sakura-chan ask.

"Well sure, we're off for a week. I still have more time to read" whole taking out my pigtails hair.

" Why you take your hair out Narumi-chan?" Sakura-chan ask.

"Well it's because me head skin become tighter when i tied my hair and it's make my skin become itchy " i explain while I put my rubbers on my wrist like bracelet.

" I see... So we're going?"

"What about eat ramen first? I'm kinda hungry" i rubbed the back of my head.

"Sure"

We walk to Ichiraku where we see Hinata eating ramens.

"Hey Hina" i call her.

"Oh, hi Mina, Sakura-san" she smile at us.

Yeah we have nicknames for each other since Sakura-chan and Ino always fight about to win Sasuke's heart, me basically just walk to Hinata's seat and taking to her. We've become really close even maybe closer than Sakura-chan.

And why she calls me Mina but my name is Narumi? We just take 'Mi ' at front and 'Na' at back. So it become 'Mina'. Don't ask me why, we didn't even know. Temari sometimes call me that too.

I sit at Hinata's right while Sakura-chan at Hinata's left.

"Do you finish your mission Hina?"

"Yes and me and my team having our two days off" she reply as me and Sakura-chan order our ramen.

"Why not you hang out with us? We're off too" Sakura-chan offer her and i just simply nodd agreeing.

"Sure"

All three of us finished our ramen and walking to near Onsen.

We think it's a good idea to come here relaxing or body after tiredful missions.

We change our clothes to wardrobe and clean out body first before bath.

"So, what do you two want to talk about?" I ask.

"What about boys? Who do you like?" Sakura-chan say while Hinata's face having it's red.

"None" Hinata say with red tinted become bigger

"Are you sure?" i tease her with wiggle eyebrow

"Yes" quietly but we can hear it.

"I don't think so Hinata, who's he" Sakura-chan tease her. Hinata's face become redder than before.

"Don't you like my twin" i ask her with her face can make any red tomato jealous how red it is.

"Know it" me and Sakura-chan say and dust bumped

"Don't worry, we won't tell anyone" Sakura-chan say after Hinata's blushes fader.

"Thanks"

"What about you Narumi? I see that you do close with boys but is it just a friend of more?" Both then ask me.

"I do close with boys and other boy friend from other village but i just think them as my close friend or brother, no less no more" i reply.

"How can you not? " Sakura-chan ask

"Don't know" i raises my shoulders

"Sakura-chan you don't need to say who it is we already know" i speak before Sakura-chan can even open her mouth.

She just smile as we continue our chat while teasing Hinata some of time.

~Time skip~

We're done bathing and change to our clothes. It's getting dark so we decide to just eat Yakiniku as our dinner.

We arrive at Yakiniku Q when we see familiar faces.

"Hey Shika, Choji, Ino" i greet them with my smile.

"Oh hey Narumi, Sakura, Hinata" Choji say as he put more meat in his already full mouth.

"What a drag, what're you three doing here" Shikamaru ask

"Doesn't it's obvious? We're come to eat" Sakura-chan reply him while me and Hinata just sweatdrop at his question.

"Then let's join us" Asuma-sensei offer.

"Sure" we reply.

I sit next to Ino who beside wall while Sakura-chan sit beside Choji as Hinata sit next to me.

We are easy our dinner while chatting again about our recently missions. Shika say that their just came back from they mission and eat Yakiniku for their celebrate finding another mission.

Asuma-sensei pay for our dinner being adult he is. Me Sakura-chan he Hinata wave them and walking back to our house. We arrive at Hinata's house when Hinata go inside while waving at us. We wave back and continue walking.

"Ne Narumi-chan, have you told Naruto that we're hanging out today? He do idiot but he still your twin and your brother" she ask.

"Oh don't worry, i told him"i smile.

"How? We're always together today and I'm sure you didn't have anytime to tell him" she ask again with question that will broke me and ni-chan's secret.

"Sorry but i won't tell you.... yet" i frown smile at her.

"It's okay but promise me that you will tell me one day" she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Promise, maybe when ni-chan becomes a Hokage" i joke and earn a pinch at my waist. I just laugh at her

"You know that will be years more" she release her fingers

"Just kidding, maybe when you met my godmother" i say.

"That's even worse, your godmother haven't been in same village at least two or three months" she growl.

I chuckled and wave her when i saw my shared apartment and run to it saving my arms before get hit by her.

**************************************************

Okay guys it's for today and before any of you ask why i didn't make the Chuunins exam yet it's because they still have months before the exams so make this.

Anyway please vote me 🥺
Hope you enjoy ✨