Back to Konoha

~Narumi's POV~

I walk out of my apartment heading to Ichiraku for breakfast. Maybe I'll even buy some for my lunch.. since i won't eat it for a while. Nahh.. I'll save my money. Mom won't lend me any money anyway.

I finish my ramen quickly. I put some money on table as i finish eating.

I walk out of Konoha's gate while waving at Kotetsu-san and Izumo-san who's smiling and waving back

~

I'm with mom just for four days.

She said i already knew everything i need to know. She said that to me after i help an old man who got bit by a snake. Me, just take out my antivenom after recognize the snake types.

After that,i decide to just spending my time there with her. I also told her about Chuunin Exam which making get chock on her sake when i told her i met my parents.

She ask me multiple question to make sure who i saw is really my mom and dad. After almost an hour of questioning she finally satisfied and unexpectedly treat me a bowl of ramen.

"Anyway, how did Naruto win against that Inuzuka kid?"

"He fart at really good timing where Kiba is on his mode that can his nose is much sharper than dogs" i laugh at the memory flashing through my eyes.

Mom just shake her head slightly while letting out small laugh. Shizune-nee laugh loudly but not too loud till neighbor would scream at us to quite.
Same thing goes to Tonton.

When i arrive back to Konoha, i quickly ask where ni-chan is and for my disappointment, he's still training with that pervy.

So basically me walking sadly too my shared apartment. That until Kurama suggest me to go to hot spring. I wouldn't worry about Jiraiya since he's still with my twin.

I run to my apartment out all my things down and put some clothes in my smaller bag and head to Hinata's house. When i get there, I see someone there and approach her.

"Hi Natsu-san, is Hinata's home?" I ask Natsu, Hanabi's sitter.

"Hi to you too Narumi-san and yes, Hinata-sama is in her room just finish her training session with Neji" she smile at me.

"Thank you for letting me know Natsu-san" i bow to her once and start walking to Hinata's room

"Hey Hina, can i come in?" I ask when my feet have it's kat step to her room.

"Sure Mina"I hear her voice from inside. I slide her sliding door revealing Hinata just done changing.

"Do you come to tell me something? Oh and you sure back early"

"No, just asking you if you want to join me go to hot spring. Didn't you just finish training? Let's refresh our self up and about I'm back early just simply because i already know everything i need to"

She nodded and pack some get clothe. I walk out first.

"We should ask Sakura-chan to join us" she say while we're walking out of her compound

"Sure" i smile brightly

Once we got there, we see Sakura-chan's just walk out of her house. I hurriedly run to her.

"Sakura-chan!!" I call her

"Ouh! Narumi-chan!! You come back early don't you" she giggle while i nod

"H-hi Sakura-chan" Hinata stutter as always with a little tint of pink on her cheek, smiling.

"Hi Hinata. Now that i realize both of you have a bag in hand. Don't tell me you're running out of your house"

Her question make me sweatdrop.