Got my Byakugou!!

~Third POV ~

Narumi casually walk out of her shared apartment heading to hospital, visiting Sasuke and Lee while helping Tsunade search how to cure Lee.

When she arrives at hospital, she asked Kiyo is Tsunade's here.

"You came just on time, she just arrived around five minutes before you. She said she's gonna be at Lee-kun's room" Kiyo answer in cheerful tone.

"Great! Thanks Kiyo-nee" Narumi said running there.

Narumi opened the sliding door and popped her head in. Making sure Lee's asleep she walk to her godmother.

"Did you find the way yet?" She asked slowly post Tsunade's back.

"No... Even if it's turn to 51%, it's worth to try" Tsunade said frustrated.

"Do you need my help?" Narumi ask

"No, why don't you awakens you Byakugou instead of helping me? At least it'll help you in future" Tsunade suggest trying to make her goddaughter not disturb her.

"I know you said that because you do wanna me disturb you right? Then I'll just go visit Sasuke and going home" Narumi said in slightly annoyed.

"Anyway, how so you know I'm struggling to awakens my Byakugou?" She asked

"You've been look at my forehead most all of the time since i became Hokage" Tsunade reply teasing Narumi

"Sharp eyes as usual " Narumi giggled

"I'll be going then" she waved sliding the door.

~ Narumi's POV ~

I visited Sasuke's room just to see he's sleeping so i basically walk out and go training field

"I think I'll just focus on how to activate my Byakugou i guess" i mumble to myself.

'You can use some of my chakra if it can help you'

'It's rare for you to offering to help other first' i tease him

'It's getting annoying with you keep mumbling alone' he said

I playfully rolled my eyes and sit on a branch at the training ground. I put my palm together try to concentrate my chakra to my forehead.

'Somehow i felt like I'm making a Rasengan but from my forehead' i thought giggling

I opened my eyes. That's how it is!! If i imagine making Rasengan but not focusing to making my chakra out,i may can get my Byakugou!!

I did as i thought and stop concentrating when i feel like there's a point that filled with chakra at my forehead.

I look to the water that just at my right side. I'm glad i choose this ground to practice that have a thin river.

I opened my eyes slowly cause of nervous and look at straight at my forehead.

My eyes widened when i saw a tiny dark purple diamond there. I jump with my fist punching air above.

"I DID IT!!" i yelled. Thankfully there's no one nearby or i might faint of embarrassment. Or dead...

I go to Kurama's seal and jumping there happily knowing there's no one might see me except Kurama.

"I got my Byakugou!!" I shout out. After i calm down, i look at Kurama who had putting looking eyes to me.

I grin bumping my fist with him and bit him a small goodbye even thought we'll never be separated unless someone take him from me.

After got my consciousness back, i run to the hospital searching for mom to tell her this good news. I stop my step when i felt a strong chakra from hospitals rooftop.