The Third Stage pt 1

~Narumi's POV ~

Bip..bip..bip..

I stop my alarm from ringing with my still sleepy eyes hardly to stay awake. I rubbed my face with my palms.

I turned to look at calendar besides our closet.

'I circle it? Do any of us have any event today?' i thought.

I hop off of my bed to check what we have today.

"Chuunin Exam, third stage?" I rubbed my eyes try to make my sight clearer. The seconds after i realize...

TODAY IS OUR FINAL PART!!!

I go to my twin who still sleeping. I shake his body slightly to wake him up.

"Ni-chan, Nichan!! Today's our last stage!! Wake up now and get ready!!" I excitedly say while shaking him up. Accidently wake him to hard making him groan.

"Mi-Chan... I'm still sleepy. Please let me have another 5 minutes sleep" he take off my hand of his body.

"Okay sure, but don't be mad at me later" i smirk.

Five minutes fly away somehow fast. I try to wake my twin again but he gave me the same answer.

I walk to bathroom, taking a bucket of cold water with ice to his bed. Good thing our bed separated.

I pour the water on him making him wake up instantly jumping off his bed. He try to glare me but not to when he sees my hair floating.

"What was that all about?!" He half yelled at me. I make poker face, walking to bathroom with my clothes and take a shower like nothing happened

While me having my shower, Kurama laugh like there's no tomorrow because of my prank before.

I walk out of bathroom and put my dirty clothes in my laundry bag. I look around for Ni-chan just to see him drying off his bed mattress. Must be because of my prank mwehehe.

"Ni-chan, go take shower or we'll late. Don't worry I'll handle this since I'm the one who causes it" i push my twin's back to bathroom.

When i done dry the mattress, i knock on bathroom door telling him that I already done and going to Chuunin Exam.

"Okay, you can go first Mi-Chan but eat your breakfast first" he answer form inside of the bathroom.

I walk peacefully through park. I hear someone's talking about today's final.

"Hey are you going to Chuunin arena already?" A man ask his friend.

"Of course! The first match is that prodigy of Hyuga, Hyuga Neji. Who doesn't want to see his fight. His match is with that stupid kyuubi's jinchuriki anyway. He's just luckily past other two stages before" his friend say while walking away.

'It's true that Neji is Hyuga prodigy, but you shouldn't look down at my twin. You'll be surprised and regret those words' i thought chuckle darkly.

~time skip to Naruto's fight~

It's so tensing watching those two. Ni-chan keep yelling while in other hand Neji keeps denying the truth about his destiny. Hyuga side branch family. Their destiny that they're born just to protect main family.

It's untill ni-chan's suddenly appear from the grown right below Neji, punching him on his chin and win the fight.

After minutes after declared as the winner i jump hug my twin and congrating him. He proudly say he's one more step a head to become Hokage.

After that, all of us waiting Sasuke to come. Not that I'm surprised he's late since he's with Kakashi-sensei who known with his always late reputation.