Bell test

~Narumi's POV~

Today we're gonna beat Kakashi-sensei and be a genin. But before that me and Ni-chan walking to training ground after i ate an apple even i know Kakashi-sensei don't but how can we puke with just an apple duhh.

When we arrived, there is Sakura-chan try flirting with Sasuke. I greeted her but her ignored since she really want to make Sasuke's attention only for her. I didn't take it bad for ignore me because i didn't really understand why girls want take their crushes attention.

Mehh maybe i will soon or later or never. I see there Kakashi-sensei was nowhere in my sight so I think he didn't arrive yet like i though didn't regret taking my little breakfast.

While waiting i sleep on branch that's near Sakura-chan and Ni-chan sit. After an hours Kakashi-sensei appeared that be gets by Ni-chan and Sakura-chan's yelled voice making me awake.

"Sorry there a black cat waking my path so i have to take lon- " his word got cut by that two.

"LIAR!!" they yell

"Anyway let's start the test, i want you four take this and you pass the test" he say taking out three bells form his pocket as i jump down to ground.

"How? There's only three bells and there's four of us" Sakura-chan ask.

"That's why because i want at least someone be send to academy back". He say like nothing

"And I'm the one who will pass and be Hokage" Ni-chan say confidently.

Time skip

I'm hiding on branch watching Ni-chan attacking Kakashi-sensei randomly.

Why does he want to make one of us go to academy since he know that will happen. Think Narumi think. We got put in four man team, team....i got it teamwork's!! Do that's why.

I jumps on branches to find my teammates. Sasuke, almost impossible to make him team up but let's give it a try.

I find Sasuke hiding in bushes waiting time do to attacking Kakashi-sensei.

"Ne Sasuke, i think the key for this test is teamwork why don't we team up with other and pass this test together " i say

"Why would I team up with that idiot's and their twin, i will go some of this test be stronger and kill 'him' " he harshly. Then he run to Kakashi-sensei.

Like I though I sigh

I ran up to find Sakura-chan's and found her lying on ground.

"Genjutsu? " I release her.

"Ne Sakura-chan, the key for this test is teamwork, let's team up and pass this test together" i say with smile hoping she didn't reject my request but I'm wrong.

"Sorry Narumi-chan, i want to make Sasuke-kun know that I'm good enough to be his teammate" she say and running yelling Sasuke's name

I sigh again and spot Ni-chan hanging upside down because of stupid rope trap making me sweatdrop.

I threw a kunai releasing him. 

"Ni-chan the key for the test is teamwork, let's team up will we" i say making puppy eyes that usually making him melt.

"Nu uh, not today with your puppy eyes. Sorry Mi-Chan but I'm gonna be a Hokage" he say running searching for Kakashi-sensei too.

"Huhhh, so there's no point on attacking him, if i got that bell we still fail but let's just give it a try, for fun and test my ability" i say running and see Kakashi-sensei reading his pervy book.

How i know it's a pervy book? Well soon forget who my godmother's ex teammate is the author of the book.

"Finally decided to show up huh?" He ask closing his book

"Well i know the point of this test is teamwork but my teammate don't want to team up so there's no point on fighting you but just wanna give a try"

"Well let's begin"he say putting back good book in his ninja's pouch.

I throw some kunai which he block and go begging me trying to tied me up but i doghed it.

I make some handsigns and yell.

"Suiton: Mizurappa" i say as a water come down my mouth shoot him

"Not bad" he say

He throws some shuriken that i block with kunai. He didn't notice that he fighting with my clone.

I run to his back take all bells without making any voice or is just because 'cling' voice of fight

I put ask the bells on my pouch and take a kunai it and put it at Kakashi-sensei's neck.

"How can you-"

"You fighting my clone" i say throwing a kunai to my clone make it disappear as i release him

"Good strategy and your clone are do great at taijutsu" he praises me.

"I know" I say walking to my branch opening to sleep when the rings rang ruined everything

I didn't go down yet so i watched them be scolded by Kakashi-sensei.

When I hear he say don't feed Ni-chan it's make me want to pouch him in face but i calm down.

Then i see Sakura-chan and Sasuke feed him and be scolded again by Kakashi-sensei. That's when i jump down to them but no one noticed me. Then i hear Kakashi-sensei say

"You pass" making they jump off happiness and reliefs.

"But i still disappoint that none of you get the bells" he say.

"Who say" I say making them look at me as i take out the bells.

"How you-" i cut him again

"Before i knock you out" i grin and tossed the bell to my teammates.

"Congrats you all " i say

"What about you Mi-Chan " Ni-chan ask

"Didn't he say that we all pass" i say making them sweatdrop.

"That's for today you dismissed"

"Yess let's go to Ichiraku for celebrate it" i say.

"Let's go, but can you release me first " he say.

"Oopss" i threw a to him

**************************************************

Hey guys sorry for not updating to almost a week.
I have an exam that coming in a week so not gonna update that often like before. But I'm trying
Vote this please i know that this chapter is kinda cringe, at least i try didn't i 
Btw hope you enjoy ✨